“Lovely little flat with pool”
other travellers have booked this property
Fully-equipped self-catering cottage in small private complex, superb location on Cornish coastline.
Check Availability
Double bedroom
Twin room
Twin room
Moles Chamber
Fully furnished holiday cottage, sleeps 4, recently updated fitted kitchen,  outside heated pool.
View of pool from Moles Chamber
Looe beach
River Fowey, Lostwithiel
Talland Bay beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

johnpurvi...
Reading, United Kingdom
“Feedback”
Reviewed 19 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

Accommodation was not as clean as I would like. Dirty and dusty under beds and skirting boards
Disappointed that we didn’t have any drinking glasses only plastic not quite the same when having evening drink. I appreciate don’t want glass near the pool but we are adults.
Beds very uncomfortable for adults okay for children.
If situation improved may visit again.

Management Response
21 Aug 2018
Sheila thanks for your review. I must say I am rather disappointed to hear that you encountered dust and dirt under the beds as my cleaner is meticulous in the extreme. However I will be speaking to my cleaner about that right away; this is the only time anyone had ever encountered this so I believe it’s an unfortunate lapse in cleaning regime that week. My apologies to you, I do wish that you had advised me of this earlier so could have resolved it during your stay. The glasses situation is understandable, and yes I agree you are adults but children do stay at my property too and there is a real risk that someone can get hurt where real glass is used by the pool area, therefore it’s a site rule that the safest option is to provide plastic glasses. The beds are not uncomfortable for the majority of my guests, but I respect your personal requirements may not match those of other guests to Molee Chamber. I should point out that at the end of this season the mattresses are being replaced as part of routine replacement regime which should, I hope, resolve such matters. Please note that the twin room contains single beds and as such might not be appreciated by all adults. I do listen to you comments and will take on board what you have said. Thank you. John
martin j
Scunthorpe, United Kingdom
“Lovely little flat with pool”
Reviewed 23 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Moles cottage consists of two bedrooms, bathroom and kitchen and lounge in one. Lovely grounds with nice pool. Very clean and well kept. Ideally located. It has its own parking. Not far from Looe, Polperro and Talland bay. I would recommend this place. Owner helpful and good communication. Only thing it could do with is a washing machine.

Your age range 35-49
Management Response
24 Jun 2018
Thank you Martin for your review. Yes a washing machine could be helpful for certain guests I do appreciate that, but the running costs and potential regular repair costs, as well as the potential excess moisture risk to the property has steered me away from this in the past. However that doesn’t mean it’s not a good idea and I will certainly consider this for the future. Please note that the holiday park across the road (2 minute walk) has coin operated washing and drying facilities available for use for all Granite Henge guests. Kind regards John
Annie W
“Moles chamber.”
Reviewed 17 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

A perfect quiet location with easy parking. Cottage was well equipped and beautifully clean. We had one 11 year old granddaughter with is who loved the idea of a swimming pool just outside the front door!
Would return again without hesitation

Reviewed 3 April 2016 for a stay in March 2016

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location - between our three favourite places - also very very peaceful
Liked least: We all like baths and there is a shower only due to space but this was not really an issue for a week.
Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Burntwood, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 April 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing