“Great stop for breakfast”

The Lookout on the Quay
Ranked #5 of 90 Restaurants in Looe
Price range: USD 1 - USD 8
Description: A Funky new, river-side café ideally situated on the quayside in East Looe, with delicious local goodies, music and a view worth relaxing to. Coffee/tea, breakfast, home baked and Gluten free delights...yum! Unwind in the evening with wine and nibbles watching the sun go down.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Marvellous place to have breakfast and watch the world go by on the quay. Good food and riendly staff.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Great place to have a drink but also had a great breakfast. Range of vegetarian and vegan available .
Great value and service we will be back :)

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 19 March 2018

Found this great little place, looking for somewhere to shelter from the snow today....not a big place but a very lovely special place, cappuncino, nice big cup steaming coffee, lovely welcome...we had booked for Sunday lunch if we hadn't we would have eaten here....a lovely find...we will be back x

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 6 March 2018

I moved to Looe last year and having now tried most of the eaterys here I am very disappointed with what is on offer. As a foodie I'm beginning to regret my choice of town to retire to and feel disgruntled that I have to get in my car to find decent food. I have reviewed all the places I've visited over the last six months if anyone is interested in reading my other reviews.
A funky little cafe that serves interesting food. Everything is freshly served and olives with the sandwiches is a nice touch.Lovely couple running it and the service is always very good but not intrusive. A great place to sit and enjoy a drink on a sunny day. If you can get a seat. Our go to cafe in Looe.

Date of visit: February 2018
3  Thank chabb72
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

What a fabulous find! This cafe was recommended by a friend when I found myself visiting looe and wondering what I’d be able to find for breakfast. She’d been recommended it by someone who needed a vegan meal! Lovely menu, friendly staff (I assume probably owners), beautiful cafe and a fab view over the Looe River. The service was super quick and the food tasted amazing & homely. It was genuinely lovely to come to a cafe and have more than one/two gf options. We will probably be back again in the same day for a cake or cream tea.

Date of visit: February 2018