“As good as it looks!”

Review of Shoreside

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Warwick, United Kingdom
“As good as it looks!”
Reviewed 9 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

I spent ages looking at all sort of places to stay before we finally booked Shoreside. I was a little apprehensive as it almost looked to good to be true, fantastic reviews, right on the beach, short walk into Looe, parking... But I shouldn't have been. The house was fantastic!!! I had absolutely everything you could need. It was nice and clean, and there was enough room that even with 6 adults we didn't feel like we were getting in each others way!

The garage is quite low - I'm guessing why it says no 4x4s, however we parked our Freelander in the narrow space in front and it did fit.

I would recommend staying at Shoreside to anyone, and certainly we'll look to come back in the future. It was good value, costing what I'd expect and be prepared to pay (as we found a lot of comparable places were just massively over expensive).

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Right on the beach
Liked least: Plates did need to be re-washed (but there was a dishwasher), though I'm guessing due to the previous occupants, not the property cleaning staff.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 March 2013 for a stay in February 2013
person found this review helpful

Value Location
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
9 Mar 2013
It certainly is a fantastic location! Thank you for your review.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
USD 704
/ Week
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing