“Great place for coffee and cake”
Review of The Coffee Shop

The Coffee Shop
Ranked #3 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Looe
Reviewed 30 September 2016

An overwhelming choice of cafes in Looe to choose from but I selected this one on the day of my visit. The welcome was first class despite Looe being busy. The service was excellent. There is an excellent choice of cakes but the cream tea I had really went down well. Certainly worth finding if you get a choice.

Reviewed 19 August 2016

Great welcome by owners Phil & Sarah. Amazing selection of coffees, cakes and soft drinks, not forgetting selection of tasty snacks. Made it my regular pit-stop to beach. Great value and extremely friendly atmosphere. Highly recommendable.

Reviewed 8 August 2016

I went into this coffee shop by myself as I was meeting friends at some point and needed to kill some time (They had got lost doing the Plymouth to Looe coastal walk!) The owners were very friendly and made me feel very welcome. The coffee was very good and was made to my liking. I will make a point of visiting this coffee shop the next time I am in Looe.

Reviewed 4 August 2016

we popped in on a spur of the moment decision and so glad we did. the food was outstanding for such a small place and service was second to none. they couldn't seem to do enough to please. we had jacket potatoes that were cooked to perfection, swimming in butter and swamped with cheese and beans. couldn't have been more pleased for the price we paid.

Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

What the Coffee Shop lacks in size it makes up for in friendliness and lovely fresh food, and my dogs are always welcome -bonus!