“Even the pastry is tasty!”
Review of Sarah's Pasty Shop

Sarah's Pasty Shop
Ranked #1 of 5 Bakeries in Looe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Had so many mediocre pasties, when we come to Cornwall. Pasties from Cheshire tasted much better. Have to say, these are the best pasties I have ever tasted. Had these on two occasions and the quality is consistent. They are the best!

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Best pasties in Looe and you can even watch the pasties being made. Get in early because they are so popular. The chickpea pastie and lamb and mint were sublime.

Reviewed 17 June 2018

We have a pasty most weeks the quality is always high tast lovely and even the largest makes you want more

Reviewed 17 June 2018

Ok, so I've eaten a lot of pasties in my time but this could actually be the best one I've ever had. Bought a large traditional and sat looking at it thinking 'should have got a medium, this is huge' but then ate it all without a second thought!

The pastry was crumbly and buttery, and not too thick- you know how you usually get that bit you end up throwing away because it's just stodgy pastry... none of that!
The filling was largely swede and potato but I actually don't have any complaints about that... it was just so tasty... and when we got to the meaty bit in the middle, my friend and I agreed it was really good quality meat too (and she is not easy to please!)

And to top off the pleasant eating experience, the staff were friendly, funny and helpful.

Top marks all round! Just walk straight on by all those chain pasty shops on the main streets and find this little place!!!

Lucy T, Manager at Sarah's Pasty Shop, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Thanks for your lovely comments.
We’ve been making pasties 30 years now

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Don't often write reviews but had to for here. One of the best cornish pastys I've ever tasted in all the years I've been going to cornwall and trying many pastys.
Don't bother going anywhere else in looe like i did for bland pastys, just go here

2  Thank marcus v