“Best coffee in town”

Price range: USD 4 - USD 10
Cuisines: French
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Larsson's Coffee House and Creperie is both the name and description. For those who have not visited France, The crepe is rather like the Breton version of the Pasty. It is delicious with either sweet or savoury fillings. The coffee is made with care and respect. Although we do also serve tea and non-standard alcholic beverages. Basically, it is what the owner personally likes and hopes that his guests share his taste.
Reviewed 26 August 2017

Very easy going and funny barista serving good coffees, and crepes , also milkshakes for children. Not expensive either.

1  Thank Mark C

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

We visit Larsson's coffee shop every holiday we are in Looe - nearly on a daily basis. My son always introduce the coffee shop to his friends as "They have the BEST PANCAKES IN THE WORLD!"
The staff are always friendly and attentive. The pancakes are delicious and very reasonably priced. My dog always gets attention too. Absolutely love the atmosphere in the coffee shop.

1  Thank Joleen11
Reviewed 16 August 2017

After an action packed day out in and around Looe we went walk about the town and found Larrsson's. The owner was welcoming to my wife, myself, my son and daughter-in-law and their three children. We had originally only wanted a drink, but one look on the menu and we had a mix of crepes. They were excellent value and tasty as well. I'm sure we will return the next time we are in Looe.

1  Thank Steve B
Reviewed 14 August 2017

Does what it says on the the tin. Provides good coffee, tempting hot chocolate, and much more besides. This little place is cosy and warm in the winter, and open and light in the summer. Not the cheapest coffee in town, but possibly one of the best. Treat yourself and enjoy!!!

1  Thank lynn d
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

I had the nutella crepe I liked it. I did not eat it all though. My dad had the goats cheese, spinach & olive, he liked that very much. Candice liked the baileys coffee. She also liked the adult crepe because of the alcoholic sauce. The owner was friendly. My dad was going to have a cider but they didn't have any in, so he ended up having a coffee. Written by Molly aged 10

1  Thank James B
Arkleyss, Owner at Larsson's Coffee House & Creperie, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Molly That was a lovely review. Thank you very much.
Martin aged lots!