“Good food, good value, lovely location”
Review of Pandora Inn

Pandora Inn
Reserve with OpenTable
Pandora Inn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 233 Restaurants in Falmouth
Price range: USD 9 - USD 30
Cuisines: Seafood, Bar, Gastropub
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Stunning waterside pub with pontoon seating 150 people stretching out into the creek. Food is served every day starting with morning coffee and cake from 10.30am, our full menu from noon until 21.30 And daily specials served at lunchtime and in the evening. Four real ales, local cider, Cornish lager and extensive wine list with 17 wines available by the glass. Multi award winning pub including Visit England Tourism Pub of the Year 2015 - Bronze, Cornwall Tourism pub of the Year 2012/13,2013/14, 2015/15 - Gold , South West Tourism pub of the year 2012/13 & 2013/14, 2014/15 - Gold.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Came for a birthday meal as we were visiting the area. It was dark, wet and windy, so couldn't take in the lovely surroundings as much as we'd like, but the inside of the Pandora Inn is very welcoming in the cold months with a log fire and low ceilings (be careful if you're tall like me!)

We'd reserved a table and were dealt with efficiently, and our meal was fantastic. I had mackerel fillets which were very tasty (although I was a little concerned how small the mackerel were - the quantity was fine, but these were very small fish, almost sardine sized. I presume all necessary fishing rules are followed by their supplier!) My wife had thai green curry which looked a little odd due to the red onion content but tasted lovely. Followed up with a slice of mocha chocolate tart which was also fantastic and served with a gigantic perfect sphere of clotted cream.

Overall a brilliant meal and not too expensive, portion sizes were just right to leave you full but not bursting. Atmosphere and surroundings are also excellent.

The only downside for us was we were seated in a separate dining room, at a round table big enough for 8 so as there was just 2 of us it was a little awkward. But it did little to dampen what was overall a lovely evening.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Popular and not that easy to find. Really good service and food. Sausage and mash looked good, and the fish pie definitely was. Good amount of solid fish in it, and no other seafood.

1  Thank ToastedWombat
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely meal. Freshly caught fish. Wonderful atmosphere. I had the very tasty fish pie and my husband had the fish with chips and peas. Excellent service. Never fails to deliver.

1  Thank mbreary
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The Pandora Inn, serves excellent food and the location of this beautiful thatched roof Inn is absolutely stunning, I have been here a few times now and I look forward to a return visit on my next holiday in Cornwall

1  Thank Wendy G
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We visited as a family last week for lunch and opted for the beer battered fish and chips. The meal itself was nothing to really chime about - chips ok, batter and fish ok. Priced expensively for the quality of food we enjoyed around £11 per portion. Worth a visit but there is huge competition from other great pubs in the locality.

1  Thank Matt E