“Excellent pizza and great beer/cider”
Review of The Stable

The Stable
Ranked #31 of 233 Restaurants in Falmouth
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 August 2016

My niece, husband and I loved our dinner at The Stable. We ordered the Margherita and a speciality pizza -- scrumptious. We were also impressive by the large array of beer + cider options. We ate in their downstair section which seemed to be a bit less echo-y.

Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

Great concept with Pizza Pies and Cider
Relaxed atmosphere with great staff and over sixty Ciders,Ales and Larger's a great relaxed evening that leaves you wanting for nothing
Situated just in the harbour a great evening with stunning views

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

Food is brilliant, even though we had to wait a while , it was because it was busy. The theme of the restaurant was good for being where it was! I would recommend booking before you come to get a seat near a window ! ( they have a really good view of the docks and harbour! :) overall a good time here!

Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

I've just ordered drinks and pizzas and the bar man couldn't have been more disinterested and rude. I don't even care what the pizza is like I won't be coming back!

1  Thank Gary W
Reviewed 31 July 2016

Although the service was a bit laid back, the pizza's were really nice. Thin crust and a good variety. Price was ok and as a place for chilling with friends, can't complain.