Checked in for one night with my daughter & grandbaby. Paid £240 for a double room with balcony. The room was incredibly small & could hardly find room for the travel cot. The balcony had sea views in the far distance but overlooked large untidy flat roof of building in front with workmen digging garden to the right. The spa was very busy but its August, the facilities were cramped in the changing room. My daughter was propositioned by a man hanging around the front door of the hotel at 7am which upset her. The grounds were literally a building site which I can understand has to be done if expanding the hotel, but for the very high cost of the room I was expecting a warning about this. Room 45 was at end of the corridor and needed a heated towel rail because towels were still damp in the morning.
The good points were the staff were all delightful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in tranquil gardens, overlooking Gyllyngvase Beach and a short walk from Falmouth town centre. Award winning Health Club & Spa, featuring ELEMIS treatments. Indoor pool, jacuzzi, sauna and steam rooms. Flying Fish Restaurant, specialising in locally sourced cuisine, with relaxing bar and lounge. Business facilities, including meeting and event spaces. Comfortable rooms, featuring free WiFi. Family Rooms and extensive guest activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Booking.com, LateRooms, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your St Michael's Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Michael`s Hotel And Spa
- St Michael`s Hotel Falmouth
- St Michaels Spa Falmouth
- St Michaels Hotel & Spa
- St Michaels Falmouth
- St Michael's Hotel & Spa Falmouth, Cornwall