“great place to be”

Price range: USD 18 - USD 39
Cuisines: Seafood, Bar, Wine Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are open after a busy winter of refurbishment and are so proud to open our doors and show you our new look! We now have a brand new kitchen and a warmer richer colour palette to frame the outstanding view over looking Swanpool Beach, Falmouth. The restaurant is a more luxiourious space with rich hues, fabulous velvet teal chairs more intimate booth seating as well as a group dining area that is perfect for those family and friend get togethers! Our menu is locally sourced, sustainable wherever possible using the freshest Cornish produce with inspiration taken from the rugged Cornish coastline surrounding the restaurant.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

great food, friendly staff and a beautiful location (even in terrible weather). My new favorite in Falmouth.

1  Thank Paul M

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We booked lunch at Hooked on the Rocks for my 50th Birthday last year as we were holidaying in that area. We were a party of 7 with two teens, me and my wife and 3 seniors.

The location was amazing and we had a nice corner table with a panoramic view of the coast. They were well prepared for us arriving and the service was excellent.

We ordered a variety of dishes between us from lobster, crab, goan fish curry, seafood stew as well as good old fish and chips.

The standard of the food was excellent and we had a brilliant dining experience. The service wasn't rushed an the staff were very obliging and ensured we were well looked after.

We will definitely be returning on our next trip.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I booked a table for two the previous day, We could be accommodated but we would have to get there early and agreed on 6 o’clock. Very helpful management, lovely welcome, we enjoyed the menus, the champagne was very good although the name escapes me now it wasn’t the Laurent Perrier, but something else at £60 a bottle, it was very nice indeed. We enjoyed the oysters; delightfully light and fresh, Chorizo and some squid to start. Excellent. For the main course my daughter had Pollock with creamy leeks and I had a large Larry. My lobster was a formidable fellow, I had to return one of his claws to the kitchen for further cracking! Beautifully served with a garlic mayonnaise that was a real delight. A very highly recommended experience , we couldn’t manage dessert so the bill came in at just under £150 for two without tip. Excellent.

1  Thank 110PhilipM
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We live two miles away and have been
‘Regulars’ in one guise or another for twelve years. We love it’s new clothes. It’s warmer, sophisticated, great colours and yet has maintained its total charm. Fabulous views,great, friendly staff and wonderful food. Don’t be put off by some of the less appreciative reviews. It’s great

1  Thank DrMhairi
Reviewed 1 April 2018

One star only as this once wonderful beachside restaurant's decor and layout has now been transformed into a dark, green sludge depressive place. The wooden isolation booths, upright pillars and worst of all the ceiling are so totally oppressive and the multi coloured velour seating is reminiscent of a curry house - a far cry from the lovely sunny bright place it was and where it was a joy to go and eat. We felt so 'depressed' by it that I can’t see us wanting to visit again. So sad and sorry.