“Fantastic birthday experience ”

Hangloose at Eden Project
Ranked #45 of 256 Tours in Cornwall
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Hangloose at Eden is the pioneer site of Hangloose Adventure and home to some of the countries most extreme adrenaline rides. Cruise head first at 60mph on SkyWire, England's longest and fastest zip-wire, or dangle 65ft in the air before a dramatic cliff edge drop on Gravity: The Giant Swing. With lots more heart-racing experiences planned for the coming season, what will your adventure be?
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Booked the skywire for my daughter's 12th birthday. It was really well organised and all ran very smoothly. We both loved it, the ride was great, not scary as I thought it may be, and really smooth. Unfortunately my daughter was a little on the light side and stopped 3/4 of the way across! The staff immediately jumped into action and within seconds had rigged the rescue lines and gone out and rescued her. All very professional and drilled with no drama; these guys really know what they are doing. Luckily my daughter thought it fun and wants to go again, so do I. Brilliant day, just wish we'd done some more of the activities on offer.

Brian P, Owner at Hangloose at Eden Project, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us and it is great to read that you had a great time. We practice all eventualities regularly so I'm pleased to hear that the practice pays off with any rescues. We look forward to welcoming you back :-)

All reviews
"time slot"
in 5 reviews
"thrill seekers"

Reviewed 6 April 2018

My family and I decided to try the zip wire. All the staff were friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. I was really nervous about taking part but the staff really put me at my ease. After the initial nerves at the top the ride itself was an amazing experience, exhilarating, with amazing views of the Eden project, surrounding countryside and coast. We all throughly enjoyed our time at Hangloose and we will be back. I highly recommend to anyone who are into thrills.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this great review, we look forward to welcoming you back soon :-)

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I came to do the zip wire with my two daughters, and it was a wonderful and highly recommended experience.

We were all a little nervous, and the staff are fantastic. They are reassuring, clearly experienced and make you feel safe and at ease. The operation is incredibly well run, with queues and guests well managed.

We checked in and then headed out to get into the harnesses. You are weighed so they know what position you should fly in to manage your speed. Then you are driven up to the launch tower, which only takes 5 minutes (or less). You drive up with the others in your time slot (the three of us went with a family of four). The staff at the top walk you through the launch and it is all done smoothly and seamlessly.

Then the zip flight. And it is awesome. Such a great way to see the Eden project and surrounding countryside. A really memorable experience.

I would say this is brilliant and great value for money.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Helpful and friendly staff, plenty of experiences on offer from the Skywire to the Giant Swing. An all round superb day. We’ll be back!