“Quiet relaxing holiday.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Coombe Farm is set in 6 acres of farmland with pigs, chickens and sheep
The meadow and orchard with the pig field
Rolling green hills of Coombe Farm
Nearby sandy Widemouth Bay
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

888Roxy
London, United Kingdom
“Quiet relaxing holiday.”
Reviewed 12 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

The accommodation was modern & comfortable, it was also well equipped with everything you need.
We had fresh flowers and home made cake to welcome us, which i thought was very nice.
Is in a quite central position to get to local attractions , beaches, and shops. and places to walk the dog.

AndyBGrav...
Gravesnend, Kent
“Superb, relaxing location and cottage”
Reviewed 9 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Myself, my wife and our dog have just returned from a lovely 4 night stay at the Morvoren Cottage.This is great place to stay for a couple / small family. Lovely location and so peaceful & quiet you simply won`t want to leave !

We enjoyed it so much, we will endeavour to stay again soon :-)

Your age range 35-49
9 May 2017
Thanks! Hope to see you again :)
emilyfarr...
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Perfect break”
Reviewed 19 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

What a fantastic place! I would highly recommend Coombe Farm as a place to stay. It is quite central to most locations in Cornwall therefore meaning only a 40/50 minute drive to places such as: Looe, Newquay, Port Isaac etc.

The cottages were stunning with more than enough living space. They were clean and homely and a fantastic place to return to after a day exploring.

Would definitely recommend!

roger2016...
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“5 star break”
Reviewed 12 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Following the loss of my wife of 51 years my daughter booked this short break for me and my 17 year old grandson. The whole experience was first class, the cottage and welcome cannot be faulted. I took advantage of purchasing eggs, sausages, pork chops and a wonderful lemon drizzle cake. I hope to return in the future with my whole family. My thanks to Jez who got me out of trouble with my car problem when leaving.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Peace
Liked least: There was nothing I did not like
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 65+
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
18 Oct 2016
Hello Roger, so glad you guys enjoyed it! We look forward to hopefully meeting more of your family in the future. Best wishes x
JEC1953
Moreton-in-Marsh, United Kingdom
“relaxing”
Reviewed 27 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Beautiful cottage in idyllic surroundings. Lovely friendly hosts.
Thoroughly enjoyed our long weekend and would highly recommend.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
3 May 2016
Thanks very much for your kind words, we hope to see you again one day!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing