“Excellent stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Lounge Lounge
Kitchen
Kitchen work areas
Private Courtyard with seating
View of Lower Bridge Street. Property located in off street courtyard on left
River Dee a minutes walk away from cottage.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

UK
“Excellent stay”
Reviewed 5 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

We stayed at the cottage for a long weekend and we're not disappointed. The location is excellent, in the centre of Chester but quiet due to being in a courtyard off the main road. The parking space was welcomed and the facilities in the cottage were perfect. We had a wonderful stay and would definitely use the cottage again, and recommend to others.

7 Sep 2017
Thanks so much for your kind review - I'm so pleased you enjoyed the cottage and the extra touches. I really hope to welcome you back in the future.

Victoria...
“Excellent minibreak in Chester!”
Reviewed 2 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

Had a wonderful time in Chester and this cottage was just the job for mum and I. Lovely accommodation, parking great (right outside), perfect location for walking to all the sights and shopping, plus two minutes from a brilliant craft ale pub that serves great food too. The owner (Rod) was a gentleman and very responsive to any queries, he sorted the parking permit and checked we were okay. Milk, cereal, fruit and prosseco plus bathroom toiletries all left for us to use. We will probably be back as I can't imagine getting a better place/location for the price.
Thanks Rod!
Victoria and Pam

30 Nov 2017
Thanks for your kind review. I hope to welcome you back again.

Colin E
“Chester cottage”
Reviewed 28 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

Had a lovely time in the cottage it was very clean and modern everything you need for your stay ,the location was excellent only 2 minutes from the city centre, there is bars and restaurants close by especially the Italian restaurant on the same road,parking wasn't a problem the owner gave me plenty of permits for my stay ,would definitely recommend this cottage.

31 Jul 2017
Thanks for your kind review Colin - I hope you'll visit again.

lucylegg2...
Winsford, United Kingdom
“Super house, super host!”
Reviewed 8 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

A super little house in an amazing location, and an absolutely fantastic host who left us a bottle of fizz and a card (we got married in Chester that weekend). House is in a quiet area, although inside the city walls. Clean and tidy. Parking permits also provided. I cannot recommend staying here enough, if you fancy a night out/weekend in Chester. We'll definitely be back!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
10 Jul 2017
Hi Lucy I'm so pleased your wedding plans went well and you enjoyed the cottage. I hope to welcome you all back again. Best regards Rod
Mattb0000
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent central accommodation”
Reviewed 4 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Ideal and reasonably priced cottage accommodation in central Chester for the four of us who were attending the races. Rod's an excellent host with great comms, definitely recommend.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
6 Jul 2017
Matt
I appreciate your kind review and I hope you'll visit again.

Rod
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing