“amazing deli”

Deli-Vert
Ranked #240 of 603 Restaurants in Chester
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 24 October 2016

We were staying nearby and called in on our way home. The choice and quality of the food was amazing. We bought filled rolls for our journey home and mini quiches, pork pie and scotch eggs and home made coleslaw for our tea. All the food was delicious. We wish we lived near this deli.

Reviewed 8 September 2016

I tasted some good salads, drank good coffee, took home some quiche, scotch eggs, freshly baked rolls and some wine. This is an expensive, but very good little deli in Hoole.

Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

I can't compliment Deli Vert highly enough. The food is beautiful, fresh and worth every penny. I adore it here and always make a beeline straight for it whenever I visit Chester. The goats cheese tartlet and chorizo quiche are particularly impressive! Can't wait for my next visit!

Reviewed 3 July 2016

We stopped here to get lunch to eat on the road for a picnic. The service was good and the staff friendly. The food was good and the price wasn't bad either. The Coronation Chicken sandwich was really good. A very good place to get a take away lunch from.

Reviewed 11 April 2016

A lovely Deli with really helpful staff and a good selection. The fresh bread is always out of this world. The only thing that marks it down is that it is a wee bit expensive. I really try and support local and small businesses but it's quite hard when you pay so much more.