Red Door Bar
Ranked #19 of 45 Nightlife in Chester
Reviewed 10 January 2017 via mobile

So my self and my partner went to red door as hickorys said it was a nice bar, we got there very early and it had just opened no one was in side bar the boss a lady named Sam and a barman called James, we were greeted with friendly welcoming vibes and sat at the bar all night, the cocktails are fantastic the vibes and music amazing, the vibe gets better and better the more people that turn up happy hour lasted till 11 and all classic cocktails for a 5er safe to say mine and my partners new favourite bar, if your ever local to this place please pop in and just watch James work one of the most charismatic and entertaining cocktail bar man I have ever been fortunate to meet his knowledge was brill his bounce never stoped that topped with a strong women running the night with a friendly and welcoming smile, bar the head ache this morning fantastic night and can't wait for my birthday in march as I will be booking the venue out for a private function cheers guys

Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

Went here for the first time the other nice does really nice cocktails right infront of you just at a bit of a hefty price which is the only bad thing

Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

We came here last night as a group of 3 girls for some cocktails. We each ordered a cocktail called "the one with the balloon" which was delicious & costs £9 each. The cocktail menu is vast with great choices! The barman that served us was great! He was cheeky and polite/friendly! The place has such a nice vibe to it too! Highly recommend it

Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

I've been here twice in the last two weeks with my friend. Both times we were pretty much the only two people there but after a few drinks it was much busier, I'm guessing it's a local hotspot for later on in the night. The cocktail choice was great and the selection on top shelf was nice. We had a fair few cocktails, on both visits and a few nice rum chasers. The servers were all very friendly, and easy on the eye :)

1  Thank HungryCub1987
Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

Decided to try here after hearing good reviews about the cocktails. Extremely crowded for a small place and was very hot so unsure if there was air con or it is easy working.
Bar tender took a while to make my cocktail as he was taking other people's orders at the same time and then had to make various cocktails for everyone.
There was several empty tables left unclean piled with empty glasses .
Not sure if this is a bar I would return to.