“Fantastic ”

Price range: USD 8 - USD 19
Cuisines: American, Pizza, British
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Enjoy yourself in the newly re-furbished surroundings of Revolution Chester. Whether you're in for a business lunch, a day out with the family, some tasty cocktails, or a full blown party then this is the place for you! Serving food from 11am including burgers, pasta, pizza, flatbreads and much more as well as a great kids menu!
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The venue is lovely and all the staff are fantastic and could not do enough for us. We called in for lunch, my partner and our 18 month old. Zak was fantastic and accommodated us brilliantly. Even chatting to the little one whenever possible. From the first welcome from Zak to the meal and leaving the place was amazing. Would definitely recommend and we will definitely be going back.

Date of visit: April 2018
revschester, Manager at Revolution Chester, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Hello Dgl1988,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a lovely review - it's fantastic to hear that Zak made you all feel welcome & accomodated you. I will be sure to pass on your comments, i'm sure he will be thrilled.

We do hope to see you again in our venue soon,

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Had a lovely meal out with my partner yesterday! Food was a 10/10, we both had a starter as we did the 3 for £14 and they were very flavoursome and of course I also had the Sri Lanka curry which i'd recommend to try! I had the cocktail slushies on the 2 for 1 deal (as seen in pics) which were very refreshing and cool, nicely presented too only criticism i'd give is you have to have 2 the same so you can't try 2 different ones if you wanted to hence why I only give 4 stars. Meg who approached our table was very attentive with a polite and friendly manner.. thank you for making our meal special!!

Hello Lucy,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review. I will be sure to pass your comments on to Meg - I'm sure she will be thrilled. It's great to hear that you took advantage of our offers on your food & cocktails. The Sri Lanka Curry is also one of my personal favourites!

We hope to see you again in our venue soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I visited Revs Chester on Saturday as part of my surprise hen do and it was the perfect start to our night in Chester!

We started with the cocktail class with Zach, who was brilliant! There were 19 of us, and he made sure everyone was involved and judged the crowd really well! Everyone loved it and was raving about how much fun they had. There were plenty of drinks included and lots of shots along the way.

Dinner was pre ordered by my bridesmaids for everyone, and as far as I’m aware there were no issues with orders or food. Everything was timed ready for us finishing the cocktail class. We stayed for good few drinks afterwards and all of the bar staff and waiters were great and got stuck in with our daft games and dares and made us feel really welcome!

I would definitely recommend for any hen dos or parties! Thanks to everyone who helped us have such a good night!

Hello Emma,

Thank you so much for your glowing 5* review! It is so lovely to hear about what a fantastic time you had with us - our cocktail masterclasses are ever so popular. I will be sure to pass on your comments to Zach, I am sure he will be thrilled by this lovely review.

We hope to see you again soon in our venue.

P.s. we hope your wedding is everything you want!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Visited on Saturday night. It was my first night out in a long time! Started here for food and some cocktails, both were lovely!
Shaun gave us great service, he’s a credit to the restaurant! Big thank you for a good night

Hello Vanessa,

Thank you for your lovely 5* review, it is so lovely to hear that you had a good night with us! I will be sure to pass your feedback on to Shaun.

We hope to see you in our venue again soon!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Brilliant for drinks with the girls great staff table service brilliant atmosphere will defo come agin

Date of visit: February 2018
revschester, Manager at Revolution Chester, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Hello Kev,

Thanks for your lovely 5* review, we are happy to hear that you had a lovely time with us.

We hope to see you again in our venue soon.