ABode Chester
USD 118
USD 101
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 113/night.

USD 113
Oddfellows(Chester)
USD 134
USD 128
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 150/night.

USD 94
USD 89
Agoda.com
USD 84
PremierInn.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 96/night.

USD 274
USD 221
2,290 results
All reviewschampagne barrace coursemichael caines restaurantdesirable roomenviable roomfloor to ceiling windowsfifth floorunderground parkinglovely hotelcity centrereception staffwalk in showerspecial occasionhuge bedbeansmy birthdaystandard room
Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

We ended up in this hotel as the one we originally booked couldn't accommodate us. Very impressive room large comfy bed, sofa area and fabulous bath. Expensive so room was as it should be. Didn't eat in restaurant but had lovely drink in the stylish bar.
Reception staff were a little disappointing. They didn't tell us anything regarding the restaurants or breakfast arrangements or check out we were just left to it. Fair enough so we didn't eat there.
Parking expensive and considering price of room I'd expect it to be free.
Overall nice stay.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Philip N, General Manager at ABode Chester, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2016

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for your feedback regarding your recent visit at ABode Chester.

ABode Chester prides itself on excellent customer service so I am therefore incredibly pleased you have enjoyed your stay.

I hope you will visit ABode Chester in the future. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly when you would like to return and I will make sure you are well looked after.

I am available via email or through the main hotel number should you wish to discuss future bookings.

Reviewed 3 July 2016

We were in the 6th floor luxury suite as a treat, there were bulbs out throughout (all of balcony was unlit with not one bulb working) and the room looked ready for a lick of paint, some electrical equipment did not work, not fantastically clean either, the communal areas were particularly bad. On checking in there was very little interest in us at all in fact conversation was as little as possible. I asked what time the gym opened, you would have thought at this point they would have asked me to fill in the relevant forms? err no so on my first use I then had to go back down to reception as the signs on the wall in the gym say you need to complete the relevant forms. First night was mid week and we waited an hour for a burger and panini, they had clearly forgot our order but we were the only ones in the bar! Waiter did apologies and was super polite but is was a little bit of a let down, the food was ok when it arrived. NOTE if there is a wedding on the noise is SO loud so be prepared, while it certainly did not spoil our stay as we were out quite late if you have little ones it could be an issue.

Room Tip: race course view as 'only just' a race course view!
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest

ABode Chester prides itself on excellent customer service so I am therefore incredibly disappointed that we did not meet or indeed exceed your expectations.

I sincerely hope that these incidents have not discouraged you from visiting ABode Chester in the future. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly when you would like to return and I will make sure you are well looked after.

I am available via email or through the main hotel number should you wish to discuss this matter further.

Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for one night on business. Location is really good and the views from the restaurant are lovely. Stayed on floor 1 with a view of an office block. Room was warm and stuffy - air condition was useless and not able to open window. No other gripes about this hotel. Ate at the bar and food was good.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business

Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

Was really looking forward to staying here for my husbands 40th birthday normally stay at premier inns but thought as it was a special occasion we would go for something a little more extravagant but considering what we have paid I wish we had stuck to premier inn nice sized room but sadly a little run down which I find a little disappointing we have towels with holes in , stains on the carpet, a view of offices and rusty flaking paint in the bathroom!!!! Very disappointed seen as we paid over £300.00 plus parking charges for two nights

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family

Reviewed 1 July 2016

Credit Card has been charged twice during stay in May 2016. No reaction and correction after 2 phone calls and 2 emails. No call back as promised after 3rd complaint to finally handle now. This is all handled in a very unprofessional way and very disappointing.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business

Dear Guest

We have tried to contact you and arrange a refund due to this Human error.

I sincerely hope that this incident have not discouraged you from visiting ABode Chester in the future. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly when you would like to return and I will make sure you are well looked after.