“Gorgeous cottage”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Ks1986
“Gorgeous cottage”
Reviewed 14 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

All round this cottage is lovely. It's very cosy, comfortable and has everything you need. The owners live just next door but is still private enough to feel like your the only people up there and are alway happy to help if you need them.
Cleanliness is number one for me and I take my dettol everywhere we go but the cottage was spotless so it was nice that I didn't have clean before relaxing.
We normally book hotels but since we had a 10 week old baby, I thought a cottage would suite us better and I'm glad I found this little treasure.
The cottage is set in the countryside with lots of lovely walks and a village just down the road that has everything u need from pubs, takeaways and shops. And then further afield is the gorgeous city of Chester and If you like a of shopping, there lots of lovely boutiques and also Cheshire oaks outlet village also not far.
If you want good food with lovely views and walks and definitely recommend The Pheasant Inn, Higher Burwardsley which is just up the road from the cottage.
We will definitely be booking again in the future, thank you for a lovely stay

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing