“Surprisingly Good !”

Cote Brasserie - Chester
Ranked #30 of 588 Restaurants in Chester
Price range: USD 13 - USD 26
Description: Our inspiration for the food and design of Cote is a modern interpretation of the many famous bistros of Paris. Inspired by new trends, we are dedicated to serving authentic classic brasserie dishes with a modern twist, using high-quality produce at great prices.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I visited with a friend on a thursday night

We were seated quickly in a nice spot, the staff were friendly and chatty

I had the Mussels , Pork Belly and Creme Brulee as my 3 courses all served without a long wait , tasted great too !

Nice little selection of french beers on the menu too

Will be returning :)

1  Thank Dave J

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Great place!

The atmosphere was a nice setting.

The food was amazing! Couldn’t fault the food.

The reason behind the 4*, I came in for a table to which I was refused and told to come back in half hour as they had no tables.

I came back 30min later and went to the toilet upstairs which there is another floor of tables totally empty which I thought was totally unfair.

1  Thank D9NHT
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I went here on a Tuesday night and had the fixed price menu. I had the chicken which was a very bland meal, chicken and chips and a dish of garlic butter with a non dressed side of rocket. My husband had a steak rare which was dry (non juices on the plate) and very over seasoned with salt. The one plus side was the service which was very good. I don’t think we’ll be returning in a hurry I’m afraid.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

My wife and I visited on a Saturday lunchtime and were warmly greeted and ushered to a table upstairs.
The menu offers a wide selection of food at reasonable prices. The service was first class, as was the food and we both decided that this restaurant is definitely worth another visit.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Visited here with my family (2 young children) on Easter Monday. Staff were incredibly attentive & accommodating of a lively 3yr old throughout our meal. My daughter accidentally broke a glass & cut herself (only very minor) & staff replaced all food & drinks & offered any first aid we needed. We ate from the new April set menu which was really great value. The soup & salad dishes for starters were delicious, as were the risotto & sausages. If back in Chester anytime, I wouldn’t hesitate before returning.

1  Thank Bexq77