USD 148
USD 105
USD 104
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewshome from homestayed herelovely warm welcometravel cotvisit chesterlovely breakfasta lovely place to stayone night staybit datedtop floorenjoyable staylocation is greattrain stationchester centrea great staymy birthdaymy partner
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I stayed last Saturday night in the twin room on the top floor. We picked the b&b based on the reviews on trip advisor and felt very confused by our experience. It felt like the room had not been used for a while there was dust in the bathroom on top of the toilet and in the shower, however the beds were clean and comfy. The drawers had hairs in one and a dead moth in another. We talked to Angela and she was very upset about this and I really think she was surprised. She did reduce our bill and apologised. The water pressure in the shower was poor and she said she knew this. Breakfast overall was good quality maybe stick to fried eggs as the poached ones are hard cooked with no runny middle. I want to leave a fair review as it felt like a friendly happy place to stay. It is a bit dated but anyone looking at pictures would know that. I just feel it should be clean. I hope this was a one off and that Angela will ensure it doesn't happen again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 July 2017

A lovely warm welcome from Angela who went out of her way to make my stay very enjoyable. Breakfast was excellent every day.Room was most comfortable. I would highly recommend that you stay at this B&B.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 July 2017

This was a lovely place to stay. The room was comfortable and well-appointed, and Angela was incredibly welcoming - nothing was too much trouble. I was able to check in quite early in the day, and there was no curfew. The location is great - it's a ten minute amble from the train station, which is in turn ten minutes from the centre of Chester. It was also incredibly good value for money. I would happily stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

My partner booked a night away in Chester for my birthday. We were going to the races in the daytime and needed a place to stay that was close by. She booked Shenley Lodge through Laterooms (if you find this place on there then call and book direct as Laterooms take a 20% fee!) Angela the Proprietor was fantastic and made us feel very welcome. This was our first night away from our 4 month old daughter so we were quite apprehensive. Angela showed a keen interest in us and our daughter which was a lovely touch. The room was great and had everything you would need. Breakfast was made from scratch in the morning and even though I left a couple of bits due to a hangover, it was delicious! Angela couldn't do enough for us and even gave us some bottled water to help with the sore heads. Great location as £5 in a taxi to the races and £5 back from Chester centre, or can be walked in 15 minutes. Free parking right outside the front of the B&B. We will be back when we visit Chester again, but this time with our daughter and will make use of the travel cot. Highly recommended!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TheBagshaw3
Reviewed 2 May 2017

Stayed here for one night over the Bank Holiday weekend. Chose this accommodation after reading the excellent reviews. Upon arrival was greeted like a family member and made to feel really welcome. The instant pot of tea was a nice touch and the hosts were very friendly and knowledgeable about the area. Great room and very nice breakfast. Very clean and would definitely return again.

Stayed: April 2017