“Excellent!!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Floor Plans Bedroom 1 set-up as Super King Bed
Map of area
Map to city centre
Map from train station
Logo
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Vicky M
Guildford, United Kingdom
“Excellent!!!”
Reviewed 1 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Massive thank you to Mr and Mrs Mansfield. they were very lovely and really friendly.

The apartment is BRILLIANT, fully kitted out with everyone you need and loads of space for everyone! and its a lovely walk along the river into town!

thanks again

highly recommended!!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the size and facilities and the Mansfields!
Friends getaway Families with young children
foeii
“One of the best, trust me!”
Reviewed 25 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

I went back to Cambridge for my graduation in May 2015.
As a local (having been a student at University of Cambridge), I could say the Casey's yard is one of the best deal you could find in Cambridge. The location is great (consider me as Hughes Hall college student) and the apartment and the owner could not have been better. :))))

There were three of us, my parents and me, and all of us love everything.

The master bedroom is AWESOME!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The owner and the master bedroom
Travelling group: Other
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Lauren M
“Great apartment, great location”
Reviewed 11 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

My friends and I have just returned from a weekend in Cambridge staying at Casey's Yard. The weekend was tip-top from start to finish. When we arrived, we were welcomed by Jane who took us up to the apartment and showed us around. The apartment is clean, spacious, and equipped with everything you need while staying.It is lovely inside with separate kitchen/dining room, one big bedroom, and one living room with beds - we had the rooms set up with 4 single beds but you can request if you want singles or doubles when you book. The location is fantastic, to get into the centre you can stroll down the river, or walk along the main road. I would highly recommend if you are arriving by car to book a space as street parking isn't immediately available outside the property. While we were there we went Punting along the river, and took the open top bus tour - absolutely brilliant weekend.

Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway
Josie B
“Perfect!”
Reviewed 8 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

I have lived in Cambridge for 6 years and returned this weekend for my wedding. My wife and I stayed here for our wedding weekend and it was absolutely perfect. Our wedding was in Jesus college, a short walk away along the River Cam. We had apartment four and some of our wedding party were in apartment 3. We were very well looked after and the apartment was very clean and had everything we needed. The beds were extremely comfortable and the rooms were all beautifully and tastefully decorated with some lovely artwork. There was plenty of storage space and the bathroom was spotless and had am amazing deep bath. I couldn't recommend these apartments highly enough.

Square_Mo...
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Lovely owners, lovely apartment and lovely City”
Reviewed 31 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015

We stayed at apartment 4 and Jane (the owner) was lovely to greet us even though we arrived late because of traffic. A parking space was also made available to us as the apartment is located on a main road. She showed us around the apartment and explained the basic amenities. She even helped me look out for a parcel for me during the weekend as it was intended for my friend as it was her Hen party weekend.

The apartment looked much more outstanding than the photos online. I didn't realise how warm the place was considering it was on the top floor. The wooden beams are a great feature and the kitchen was brilliant. All of the basic kitchen utensils, pots and pans were available. The apartment was very clean and the hospitality overall was great.

There were four single beds and one bathroom with a skylight. The bottom of the bath actually had LEDs lighting the floor.

I would recommend to stay here again as the location was great. It only took 20 minutes to walk into town and there were a lot of supermarkets close by. The train station was only 5-10 minutes drive.

Liked best: The kitchen
Liked least: Having to come back
Friends getaway
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing