“Great spaghetti!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 May 2016 via mobile

Ordered the asparagus and mussels for starters, both were good. For the mains, the mixed seafood spaghetti was in my opinion, more flvourism than the special lobster spaghetti, but both were good. The tiramisu has a really strong alcoholic taste, so avoid it if you are not that into beverage.

Reviewed 9 May 2016

My husband, myself and three friends visited this restaurant for Sunday lunch . The day was glorious and as we approached other guests were sitting outside with pre-lunch drinks. As we entered this beautifully restored building we were warmly greeted and the beautiful smell of Italian food was wafting in the air. Yes it was a little noisy and the chef could be heard shouting out instructions but this all added to the experience! The food was wonderful - 5 of us ate different dishes and were delighted on how they were cooked, presented and most importantly how good everything tasted. The place was packed and the three people who were serving were rushed off their feet but they were cheerful, happy and made us feel welcome. Thank you for a wonderful lunch - we hope to visit again soon.

Reviewed 7 May 2016 via mobile

I cannot say enough good things about this fantastic Ristorante. From the moment you walk through the door into the beautifully decorated interior you are overwhelmed by hospitality. The menu offers wonderful variety with fresh fish selections on the board. I chose the sea bass and was not disappointed. Each mouthful was an absolute delight. The wine was very good and each empty glass was refilled by our hosts. And cheeses to finish, my favourite, perfect. Not to forget Limoncello of course. It was a wonderful experience and the staff were amazing, I felt as though I had known them for some time. They have certainly got this right, pay them a visit.

Reviewed 29 April 2016

The fact that we had to book several weeks in advance for a Wednesday evening, at a restaurant out in the middle of the East Anglian countryside, should give you an idea of how good this place is.

We used to go to the owners' previous restaurant in Saffron Walden, many years ago, and it was good then. They have now set up shop in Bottisham and, if anything, it's even better. Went there for a birthday dinner. We all had different dishes, but I managed to sneak a bit of everyone else's (purely for research purposes), and they were all superb - incredibly rich, deep, fresh flavours. The service was friendly and attentive but not overbearing, despite almost every table being full.

It was by far the best meal I've had in quite a while. If you're a bit of a foodie like me, you really _really_ have to try this place.

Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

We had a lively family dinner, the staff was very helpful and friendly and we had an extra request and we got it brilliant service