All reviews shopping centre eden centre room was clean budget hotel central location first floor high street high wycombe central multi storey car park comfortable stay excellent stay excellent value full english breakfast pubs wembley
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Centrally located, walking distance to the shops. Staff helpful and rooms are spacious and clean. Much better than other travelodges. I am a regular customer so I always get my chosen room. I would definitely recommend this place to my friends and family.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 April 2018

I had a comfortable stay at this hotel. We stayed inia family room after an evening out. The room was clean and warm. The staff that we saw or spoke to were polite. Breakfast was tasty with a great array of choice.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
1  Thank 684jodier
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I'm currently staying at this hotel and I'm a single female on the first floor. On my arrival the girl on reception with tattoos just asked for my name n handed me a card. No information was told bout dinner times or anything just doors behind u and she went back into the office. The people on my floor have been arguing and screaming all night up till bout 10...once I finally managed to get to sleep I was woken up at 330am by people talking extremely loud, slamming doors every five seconds. I eventually had enough and called reception and the bloke didn't seem too bothered bout it n noone came to investigate... Do not stay here ever. I'll never ever come back here disgusting... Wish I chose premier inn

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Cheryllouise G
TravelodgeUK, Remy from the Social Media Team at Travelodge High Wycombe Central, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Many Thanks for submitting your review.

We're so sorry to hear about your recent stay with us at our High Wycombe Central Travelodge and would like to hear more about your experience. Please may we kindly request you contact us with your review via the website so we can investigate your stay for you.

Thank you again for posting your comments and we hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Rude staff gave me a room key, on entering my room you might imagine the shock of the person already in the bed and my hurried and embarrassed explanation for Travelodge’s mistake.

I complained to Travelodge where they treated the incident as a minor event!

What if it were a female and I was a person of lesser character?

Disgraceful mistake and a very poor excuse which long story short there was a person with the same name that had taken my room- My name is not common, in fact it is very rare.....

Avoid the rude staff and incompetence.

Trip type: Travelled on business
TravelodgeUK, Niki from The Social Media Team at Travelodge High Wycombe Central, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you for your feedback.

We are really sorry to hear of your experience. Please accept our sincerest apologies and we have passed your comments onto the hotel manager as this does not reflect Travelodge standards.

Could we kindly ask you to contact one of our Customer Services Advisors via our website help form with a copy of your review to look into this more thoroughly.

Thank you again for reviewing our hotel.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Clean warm friendly place.. staff will do anything to help make stay comfortable...only downside is rooms don’t have hair dryers but you can borrow one from reception if you remember to ask..!!! I stay as lone female business traveller and feel hotel is safe. Location right in centre so plenty of places to eat.