All reviews one night debbie property luxurious bathroom breakfast
Reviewed 22 November 2017

Stayed there last night (20 Nov 17) and I was really impressed. The owner (Debbie) could not have been more helpful. The room was excellent and the bed (especially the pillow) was so good that I nearly moved in for good. Mine was a very short stay of only one night and my colleague and I had to hit the road early; but if you ever have need of a B&B in this area I doubt that you could do better. I have stayed at 5* hotels that are less comfortable and welcoming. Top Notch!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for the first time for a work trip and loved it. Debbie was very welcoming and even stood out in the torrential rain with an umbrella to welcome me! Room was beautiful and clean with fresh coffee and tea in the room. There are local pubs to eat also.

I will definitely stay here again and would recommend it to any one who travels during the week. To me it is a much better alternative to a hotel. Home from home!

Great breakfast too!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 September 2017

We booked dovecot for one night on our way to Gatwick airport. Fantastic B&B . The place is amazing , there are three bedrooms with bathrooms spotlessly clean . There is a communal seating area with a snooker table & lovely views of the garden . Breakfast seating is next to this .Breakfast was yummy I had the rye bread with avocado & a poached egg tomato & mushroom , very tasty , my husband had the full English . Plenty of tea & coffee with toast . Some lovely pottery is on sale which Debbie the owner makes . A truly great place to stay which we had longer .

Room Tip: 3 rooms , only saw one , I'm sure all 3 are the same ( great)
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2017

Luxurious and spacious room (The Indian Room) and a perfect continental breakfast. For a surcharge, a delicious Full English Breakfast is available. Within an hour's drive there are many nice towns, villages, gardens, country houses, monuments and good restaurants. Check the websites of Tripadvisor, Michelin Guide UK and National Trust or ask hostess Debbie for some great tips.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 August 2017

My family and I recently stayed at Dovecot Studio B&B. The accommodation has 3 beautiful individual ensuite rooms. All the rooms are amazing and very taste fully decorated. As we had booked all three rooms we had the whole house to ourselves. The host lives next door, she greeted us on arrival and took our breakfast orders. The lounge area has a pool table which provided us with good family fun. Breakfast was very tasty, could not fault it.

I fell in love with the property and wished we were staying longer. It was just a taxi ride away from Marlow, where we had a meal at The Hand & Flowers. Debbie the host arranged the taxi for us and was very helpful.

We will definitely book again. Thank you for making our special weekend even more special.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family