All reviews one night debbie property luxurious bathroom breakfast
Reviewed 8 September 2017

We booked dovecot for one night on our way to Gatwick airport. Fantastic B&B . The place is amazing , there are three bedrooms with bathrooms spotlessly clean . There is a communal seating area with a snooker table & lovely views of the garden . Breakfast seating is next to this .Breakfast was yummy I had the rye bread with avocado & a poached egg tomato & mushroom , very tasty , my husband had the full English . Plenty of tea & coffee with toast . Some lovely pottery is on sale which Debbie the owner makes . A truly great place to stay which we had longer .

Room Tip: 3 rooms , only saw one , I'm sure all 3 are the same ( great)
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2017

Luxurious and spacious room (The Indian Room) and a perfect continental breakfast. For a surcharge, a delicious Full English Breakfast is available. Within an hour's drive there are many nice towns, villages, gardens, country houses, monuments and good restaurants. Check the websites of Tripadvisor, Michelin Guide UK and National Trust or ask hostess Debbie for some great tips.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 August 2017

My family and I recently stayed at Dovecot Studio B&B. The accommodation has 3 beautiful individual ensuite rooms. All the rooms are amazing and very taste fully decorated. As we had booked all three rooms we had the whole house to ourselves. The host lives next door, she greeted us on arrival and took our breakfast orders. The lounge area has a pool table which provided us with good family fun. Breakfast was very tasty, could not fault it.

I fell in love with the property and wished we were staying longer. It was just a taxi ride away from Marlow, where we had a meal at The Hand & Flowers. Debbie the host arranged the taxi for us and was very helpful.

We will definitely book again. Thank you for making our special weekend even more special.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 December 2016

I stayed at the Dovecot Studio B&B for one night during a work trip. When I arrived, I was absolutely amazed and delighted. The property was stunning throughout and beautifully designed. It was warm and comfortable and above all, luxurious!

The owner, Debbie, was fantastic, so friendly and welcoming, which was perfect after the long day I'd had. Debbie upgraded me to the Blue Room at no additional cost, simply because I mentioned that I needed a good night's sleep! The room was gorgeous and very sumptuous. Every little detail had been thought out very carefully. There was underfloor heating in the bathroom, which was great and the bathroom itself was heaven! I thoroughly enjoyed the huge slipper bath and being able to wrap up in the white fluffy robe that was provided, post bath, was just delightful. It's safe to say, that night's sleep was one of the best i've had in a very long time!

Debbie provided a delicious continental breakfast in the morning, which was very enjoyable. I was seated in the cosy dining room over looking the beautiful gardens, it was very serene and the perfect end to my stay. I will be booking again the next time I need to be in Bucks for work, in fact, i'm already planning my next stay!

Thank you Debbie for a wonderful stay, Dovecot B&B exceeded all my expectations!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business