“Outstanding value and a lovely relaxed friendly atmosphere”
Review of No Mans Grace

No Mans Grace
Ranked #64 of 1,836 Restaurants in Bristol
Dining options: Reservations
Description: No Man's Grace is a bistro style restaurant with dessert bar. We serve A la carte and tasting menus. No Man's Grace was awarded a Michelin Bib Gourmand in 2016 and retained it for 2017.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I cannot recommend this restuarant more. The waiter (who I think was the owner) was very charming and welcoming.

The food was absolutely brilliant. We were all shocked at the high quality for the low prices the restaurant charged.

Can’t wait to go back!

Reviewed 26 March 2018

We visited this restaurant for Sunday lunch on 25th March 2018. I have to say it was truly the most delicious Sunday lunch I have ever eaten. Just beautiful. The meat was cooked to perfection, the lovely vegetable purees, the perfectly cooked vegetables and the most divine brussel sprouts ever!
I loved the relaxed atmosphere - no white linen tablecloths, no excessively posh cutlery etc. etc. The focus was on fabulous food and wine and great service. It was actually very reasonably priced and a pure joy for a couple of hours. Fab puddings too. The chocolate brownie with hazelnut mousse and salted caramel ice-cream was to die for! Will definitely be back.

1  Thank 603emmat
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

I was blown away by the Sunday lunch that we had at no man's grace. Aside from the food itself being delicious the staff couldn't do enough for us. The service was above and beyond what I would expect in any restaurant and because of this I strongly recommend this restaurant to everyone. Very light and open with a pleasant atmosphere. We felt very at home here and will definitely be returning. More restaurants should take a leaf out of no man's Grace's book!

Another customer knocked over my half drank glass of wine and not only did the manager give us a fresh full glass but then took it off the bill for the inconvenience. Additionally we shared some mains between us and the manager made us feel so comfortable to do this and gave us extras with the meal! An all round winning spot.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

We had fabulous family evening the staff , food & atmosphere outstanding
We went on a Friday evening when the only menu available was the tasting menu excellent value at £45 per head .
From our welcome through to leaving our experience was second to none .
The food perfectly prepared and served, creativity abounding through every course .
Equally the wine list excelled reflecting quality and value for money .
We will return .

Reviewed 7 March 2018

Went there a few months ago and we had an amazing meal. My mushroom dish was especially good, the best mushrooms I have ever had.

We also liked an atmosphere in the restaurant, feeling as you are in your local restaurant. The service was excellent. We are definitely looking forward to go there again.