All reviewsbath roadbus stopenjoyable stayspacious roomcity centreone night staycar parkdisco
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed one night which my business paid for. Would not use to stay again . Rather pay for a room elsewhere this time myself . Room very tired . Water in room smelt like sewage. However the sheets on bed were clean. Breakfast was average .

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank caroline66bsc
Jason H, Manager at Arnos Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Dear caroline66bsc

Thank you for your time in completing this candid review of our hotel.

However, I am sorry there were conditional elements which affected your stay with us. Please be assured these have been addressed and actioned.

I hope that your recent experience will not dissuade you from returning in the future.
If there is anything I can do to assist, please do not hesitate in dropping me an e-mail on manager@arnosmanothotel.co.uk

Reviewed 26 March 2018

We booked two rooms here this weekend. Rooms were ok but need some refurbishment as dated. Beds were soft but not supportive. The bathroom could do with just a shower rather than a shower in the bath. The shower curtain had orange mildew on the bottom. Our view from the window was a roof. Staff on the front desk were very friendly.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank copperwood3

Dear copperwood3

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and your time in completing this review for your hotel.

However, I am disappointed that there were areas that did not meet your expectations. Please be assured that these issues will be addressed and actioned.

Since being recently purchased, a significant amount of money has been spent, to improve the asset, whilst being considerate to its character. Also, we have invested heavily in a service focused team, and this is a testament to the great feedback we normally receive.

Thank you for recognising the great work our team does by always being committed to providing excellent customer service.

Myself and the team hope you will return again in the future and have the opportunity to see the difference we are continuing to make.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

This could be a lovely hotel, very quaint as you walk into reception but rooms need a good makeover, the reason I’m giving a poor review I’m afraid is that the bathroom could not have been cleaned properly in ages, i have worked in hotels I know how rooms should be, I was almost sick showering in other people’s body fat and the loo needs bleach down it, I’m sure cheaper deals get chucked in these horrid rooms, a few reviews of weddings say they had a lovely stay, so obviously there are wedding rooms that are updated but they have not got to the others yet. shower itself is good and strong, it just needs updating but I don’t care about that I just want my room to be clean... doesn’t matter what you pay get your lazy staff to clean properly!! sort it out guys this is terrible, the staff said they would get it cleaned and send manager up, nobody came, it put me off and I’ll never stay again just be aware and mention when booking that you get a tidy room!! Bed in room we stayed was ok but another room they offered bed was like a trampoline �

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CJ P

Dear CJ P

Thank you for your time in writing this candid review.

I am sorry that your expectations were not met on this occasion during your stay with us.

It is with deepest regret that you found your bathroom had not been cleaned properly. Please be assured that your feedback has been addressed and passed on to the relevant members of our team.

I hope that your recent visit with us will not deter you from staying with us again, and you will give us the opportunity to showcase the improvements we have made.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

I have recently spent two nights in this hotel, I was very warmly welcomed & the beautiful smiling receptionist ensured that my every need was met, she went out of her way to make me feel so welcome. The room was very pleasant, very clean & had everything I needed for my stay. I ate a very well cooked meal in the restaurant, this was tasty, the only down side was that because I have Coeliacs disease I have to eat gluten free, there was only one dish I could choose for my dietary needs, however, this was presented very well & tasted delicious. The barman who brought my meal was very pleasant, friendly & professional. Breakfast the following morning was a feast to behold & I was sad that I wasn't hungry enough to explore all the food before me. The lady who was in charge of the breakfasts made me feel extremely welcome, she was very friendly which helped me feel more comfortable & relaxed as I was a lone traveller. The price was good and only 10 minutes from the city centre by car/taxi. I can not fault the hotel nor the amazing staff, I spent a lovey stay here & will return if I should ever have to visit Bristol again. My grateful thanks to all of the staff!

Stayed: March 2018
2  Thank Shirley B

Dear Shirley B

Thank you so much for your delightful comments about our hotel and team.

I am pleased to hear you were so well looked after and your dietary needs were met as best as possible.

Arnos Manner Hotel prides itself on providing excellent customer service and going the extra mile for all our guests.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Had one night here on business and ate in the bar. Jose and Henry were most entertaining whilst keeping that air of professionalism.

The hotel itself is a little tired, however, the room was big and very clean.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank 69VonW

Dear 69VonW

Thank you for your time in completing this review and choosing to stay at Arnos Manor Hotel.

Thank you for your lovely comments regarding our team. I have shared your comments with Jose and Henry who were thrilled to be mentioned.

We hope that you will return again soon, and I’m confident every effort will be made to deliver exceptional service once again.