USD 87
Book now, pay at stay
USD 110
USD 105
  • Breakfast included
Mercure Bristol Brigstow Hotel(Bristol)(Great Value!)
USD 85
USD 106
Marriott Hotels
USD 86
USD 91
USD 77
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 99/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
USD 139
USD 116
  • Bar/Lounge
USD 89
USD 87
Priceline
1,121 results
All reviewsclifton suspension bridgewhite liongreat view of the bridgelarge terraceterrace barhotel du vinlovely hotelstreet parkingthird floorfull englishstayed for one nightfamily roomlovely roomss great britainweddingpermit
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

My other half surprised me with a nice lunch to this establishment. Rather pricey, very nice interior, I was delighted. However it turned out to be a waste of time and money and now we will not return nor Reccomend to anybody. My partner ordered us some drinks and our food, and after atleast a half hour wait we asked a bar member when to expect our meal. The Bar team were vague and assumabley went to the kitchen to find out. We waited another 15 minutes before asking a young Spanish lady again, where our food was. She briskly explained that it was not her problem and to ask the bar team again. After yet another kerfuffle we finally got our food, after we had finished our drinks, and it turns out the Spanish lady we had enquired with, had taken our burgers (yes, two burgers, not that hard for a Wednesday afternoon with only two tables sat down for lunch if you ask me) to a different table, and completely mixed up the two tables orders. Now having worked in hospitality for several years, my first instinct in this situation would've been to apologize and offer some drinks on the house, however we were blessed with a very brief apology, followed by having to ask for the Chipotle mayonnaise as they had forgotten one of the portions on the order.

All in all, we will not be coming back.
Thanks, but no thanks.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The White Lion bar pre revamp was an under-utilised and under exploited bar particularly with the view.

Post revamp the bar is aesthetically pleasing and much more in keeping with the neighbourhood, however the prices and quality of the food does not match.

I stupidly opted for the famous chip butty sandwich, quite possibly the worst rip off I’ve ever had the displeasure of coming across. I received circa 8 chips on a “chapati” (it in fact a tortilla wrap)! I finished it in a bout 2 mins (after my 30 min wait). I’m a 5ft 2 female and was left so hungry afterwards.

Also my friend found large pieces of paper in her burger (wrapping not removed from the chicken pre cooking!) which was very unpleasant. To be fair they did rectify this situation rapidly, however the fact it occurred in the first place is shocking. All the sides are £4.50 (the rather pricey burgers coming alone which is at least made clear) are tiny, particularly the potato skins.

Please see photos of the ‘chip butty’ and the loaded skins.

Save your money and go elsewhere in Clifton

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We have stayed here a couple of times now visiting our daughter who studies in Bristol. This is one of the few dog friendly hotels with lots of good walking on the door step.

The hotel is being upgraded to a very high standard, the rooms are very comfortable with all of the modern comforts.

The staff are all really friendly and helpful, and made us and the dog more than welcome. Breakfast is great, very good quality, freshly cooked. Lunchtime vibe in the pub area is lively, food is quickly served and tasty.

Recommended, we will be back! Great value if you search for the best room rates

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Wanted to leave my feedback about my recent stay last week. Great location, parking is as always a problem in Clifton Village, was disappointed as there was no parking available at the back of the hotel. Reception was always welcoming, was greeted by Susan very helpful lady. Look forward to returning when the refurbishment is complete.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Helenrosedaisy
Reviewed 31 March 2018

I have stayed in the Avon Gorge a few times over the years but this is the first since major renovations began. I had a really pleasant stay . Staff were all very polite friendly and helpfull, reception particularly so.
I echo other reviewers comments about the rooms, stylish , comfortable and very dark. I found myself taking things into the bathroom which has proper lighting to read. Some kind of normal lighting option would be useful. Otherwise though my room, 225 was great, the bed was very comfortable and the bathroom and shower excellent ( I love the grapefruit shower gel).
I ate out in Clifton village but did have a drink in the lion bar. This has also been returned very nicely.
Breakfast was good as always. The granola and yoghurt pots are great and eggs Benedict delicious .
A comfortable stay for business and I will happily return.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business