2,279 results
All reviews a business class room valet service floor to ceiling windows broad quay complimentary water colston hall city centre higher floor good size standard room modern hotel excellent location per night bars and restaurants would stay again nespresso machine harbour side
Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed at this hotel a number of times and for the price, location and quality of rooms it is very good all round. Good walking distance to anything and everything in the Bristol city centre. Comfy beds and good decor. Courteous staff.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 January 2018

This tall hotel (17 floors) is on Broad Quay right by Bristol's harbourside and conveniently sited for College Green and Clifton too. I booked for NYE and was impressed by the efficient and friendly check-in and then the spacious and well furnished room. The bed was comfortable and I got a really good night's sleep. There was a great red couch so I could sit and watch TV and read in comfort. The bathroom was well stocked and well designed. It was very clean. My friends had a room on the 17th floor which was almost like a penthouse suite. The views were incredible. I particularly enjoyed the breakfast: there was a great range of both cooked and fresh food and we could sit for as long as we liked. I'd definitely stay again.

Room tip: 17th floor offers views and luxury. Avoid the front if you want quiet.
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Great position, our spacious room overlooked the river and city. The room was very clean and the bed was huge and very comfy. The bathroom was also a good size, unfortunately the shower pressure was rubbish, that was my only complaint. Breakfast was fine, there was a decent buffet with a few extras available to order. All the staff were polite and professional. Overall a great stay

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Lovely central Hotel overlooking The Vibrant Bristol Harborside area . Average size rooms , but everything there you need . Good bathroom and shower . Breakfast 6/10 average .
There over night after attending a Xmas Oarty there . Central for walking up park street shopping area to Brustol University at the top of hill .
Lots of bars and resturants all around the harborsude and up park Street or head the other way towards corn street for more bats and resturants .

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 December 2017

Stayed here before and do like this hotel, is very well located for all parts of the central area of Bristol, the hotel is comfortable with large spacious room, excellent views if you can get a room on a higher floor.

A couple of points to note:
My partner arrived late in the evening and struggled to get into the hotel because the main door is locked because of its proximity to some bars etc. This is understandable but for a female late at night being unable to get into the hotel is not really acceptable. There was a lack of reception staff about and the bell to get in (if you have no key card) didn't work. So I would suggest the hotel addresses this problem so no other people experience the same situation.
During our stay we also experienced some noise problems, unusually for this hotel, and although we were moved rooms I wish other guests would think about others when stomping around their room - your not at home now remember!

Overall I would recommend this hotel, especially if you can get a deal, just remember it has no car park and nearby its very expensive to park!

Room tip: For great views book a room on the 10th floor or higher.
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Bozena K, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Bristol, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2018

Dear Stuh72,
Thank you for sharing your comments and experiences on Tripadvisor.
We thank you for sharing with us your problems with the noise and gaining access to the hotel at night. We will rectify those as soon as possible and hope that those past occurrences will not deter you from choosing us again when staying in Bristol.

Best regards,