“Amazing brunch spot!”

The Crafty Egg
Ranked #188 of 1,793 Restaurants in Bristol
Price range: USD 5 - USD 11
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The Crafty Egg is a cute little brunch spot in Stokes Croft and is a perfect place to stop after a stroll through the streets of Bristol or maybe some shopping near Cabot! Would highly recommend the pancakes! Big portions too!

1  Thank Ellen R

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I went there with 6 friends. The place was full but we waited until somebody leaves. One of the waiters helped us by asking some people who were occupying a big table to move to a smaller one. It was really nice of her and great attitude towards new customers. I definitely recommend it.

1  Thank Alexandros K
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Since I moved to Bristol, I became a regular customer at Crafty's Egg.
I never had been disappointed by food or table service. My absolute food favourites are veggie crafty (fresh and tasty vegetables) and avo on toast with bacon.
They also serve delicious coffee and chai (to die for). Price and proportions perfectly balanced and the friendliest staff. Definitely recommended!

1  Thank Francesco F
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Came here while visiting Bristol recommended by friends. Not disappointed as food was good but service may have needed to be more personal. We weren't welcomed at the door, had to find our table and menus and staff avoided talking to us unless absolutely necessary! Shouldn't take much to improve!

1  Thank James B
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

3 of us ate at this cafe on Sunday morning. The menu is egg based, and the range we felt quite wide. I went with cheesy baked eggs with chorizo and pitta. The eggs served in a pan delivered on a wooden block. Excellent presentation matched the taste. Service was friendly, helpful and prompt. Cost reasonable too. The place also had a likely vibe. We will definitely go back.

1  Thank Cardieman