“Tree adventure ”

Book In Advance
More Info
USD 337.81*
and up
Round-Trip Private Transfer from Auckland to Tree...
Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Woodhill
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This place is amazing for bonding with friends, it definitely a good place to go too. If challenging at first (well for me) but it an amazing experience I want to go again!!! The staff were soo friendly and nice also they were really helpful. I love this place!!

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"great afternoon"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our kids loved it, we will definitely be back! Instructors were great, giving clear instructions and super helpful. Loads of fun, highly recommend!!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Our group of 8yr olds had a great time at tree adventures, completing the first 4 courses. TreeAdventures instructors were fantastic, helping our less confident members and providing tips along the way. Super safe system used. Challenges for every level. With a group of five kids (some nervous at height), at a leisurely pace with lunch break, it was a whole day event. Loved it!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

My son (9) and I spent a couple of quality hours negotiating the beginner levels.

The whole experience was a huge amount of fun. We were lucky to have a sunny day, although I imagine even in the wet it would be a fun activity. The trees provide enough shade that I didn't need to reach for the sunblock.

The courses incrementally ramp up in difficultly so that you are constantly challenged.

This was the most fun I've had in ages and my son is amping to come back and try the next level.

Bring some snacks and a water bottle to stay hydrated, don't forget to take some time out from climbing and enjoy the tranquility of the forest!

Finally a big thanks to the staff for their friendly and cheerful attitude and their commitment to keepiing everyone safe.