“An awesome day in the woods”
Review of Tree Adventures

Tree Adventures
Book In Advance
More Info
USD 341.42*
and up
Round-Trip Private Transfer from Auckland to Tree...
Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Woodhill
Reviewed 10 October 2018

My son (9) and I spent a couple of quality hours negotiating the beginner levels.

The whole experience was a huge amount of fun. We were lucky to have a sunny day, although I imagine even in the wet it would be a fun activity. The trees provide enough shade that I didn't need to reach for the sunblock.

The courses incrementally ramp up in difficultly so that you are constantly challenged.

This was the most fun I've had in ages and my son is amping to come back and try the next level.

Bring some snacks and a water bottle to stay hydrated, don't forget to take some time out from climbing and enjoy the tranquility of the forest!

Finally a big thanks to the staff for their friendly and cheerful attitude and their commitment to keepiing everyone safe.

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"great afternoon"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

Excellent supervision , caring but clear instructions. Gear was good condition . Recommend you take food and drink as there are no provisions. Tables available.

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

Myself (nearly 50, dwindling fitness) and my 10 year old both loved our tree adventure, very thorough briefing, well constructed course, 10 year old says the long zip lines were the highlight ... I loved the Level 7 rope swing jumps from platform to platform. Enough challenge for young and fit, and still able to get around if not.

Reviewed 9 October 2018

Heaps of fun, great value for money. Beautiful surroundings for a picnic lunch. Friendly, helpful staff especially Dana who had to rescue me when I lost my nerve!