Open today: 9:30 am - 5:30 pm
Book In Advance
Tours from Tree Adventures tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews safety briefing great fun all ages challenging courses high ropes high flyers flying fox comfort zone different levels year olds whole family scared of heights team building zip line kids and adults own pace great family day
Reviewed 9 October 2018

Heaps of fun, great value for money. Beautiful surroundings for a picnic lunch. Friendly, helpful staff especially Dana who had to rescue me when I lost my nerve!

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Very good activities for all ages of people to spend a day there. Especially for those young energetic kids.

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

Took my teenage niece to Tree Adventures for something different. It was not only a physical challenge but also a mental challenge. Great set up for all levels, attentive staff who take good control of visitors, ability to take a break between courses or let faster groups passed and a positive environment for taking people out of their comfort zones. Thanks Tree Adventures!

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

Amazing place, really excellent staff and service, very thorough information given in advance and very flexible in responding to our needs, kids had such an amazing time. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

My boys and I loved our experience climbing through the beautiful trees in Woodhill forest. The staff are very professional and friendly and their pre-brief is very thorough.
I must admit, there were a few times my fear of heights almost got me - until I saw some pre-teens breezing through the course ahead of me.
We loved it and thoroughly recommend the experience. :-)
Naihi