“Friendly cosy good eats”

Prairie Inn Neighbourhood Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

This is our local and we go here on a regular basis. It's always humming with all ages. The food is fresh and there is always a special. The variety of beer is great. They have local beer on tap plus others from around B.C. ample parking and only 2 min off the pat bay highway. If you are in the area and want good food at good prices stop by. Note...part bar and part restaurant so you can bring your kids.

Reviewed 4 September 2018

My mother and I go for lunch at times and the burgers are great. The atmosphere is very friendly and the food great.

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

This is a large bar/restaurant which caters to many different people with a decent patio. The menu is fairly large with many daily specials. The dinner we had was good with large portions and the staff was very helpful. Worth the visit.

Reviewed 11 August 2018

Basic menu but with a good choice of wine and beers. Friendly folk and good daily specials. If you like liver. . . . as I do. . . . they do a good liver and mash. A local place and prices are good.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

I love the Prairie Inn. A group of us go to the restaurant almost every Saturday night at 9PM. My favourite used to be the sliders. They always accommodate me so I can have blue cheese on all three.

This past Saturday I went for the Halibut Tacos. The server told me that the halibut was fresh. I love the ones at the Fish Store at Fisherman’s wharf but these are even better. I received three huge Tacos and had to give one to a friend, as they were so filling. The Hailbut was not battered; just sautéed with a little breading. It was perfectly done. They were amazing. Our server; who is always wonderful said they were her favourites, which I clearly understand. Move on sliders as from now on it’s the Halibut Tacos.

The service is always superb. And sometimes our group can be rather large and a little loud. We usually have the same server and she is marvellous. When she brings the water, she always remembers lime for me. She is their best server; thoughtful and caring and has a great sense of humour.