“Never again!!!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Reviewed 26 May 2018

we were regulars, afterschool treat for grand kids, once a week kind of people. Today that is Done. Guy working window grunted.. when I replyed, "pardon me", he grunted again, so I ordered, he didn't respond, acknowledge or even grunt again.
Had I been able to I would have exited. Got in the line, paid to same guy who was filthy, surly and rude.
when I got the food it was completely disorganized, got wrong order first then had to ask for the correct drink 3 times.
I asked for the manager and pulled over to wait, and wait and wait.
she expressed her dismay, " first time anyone had complained". I'm thinking "baloney" or words to that effect. just the filth will keep me away, the attitude completely finished it, 3:20 ... May 25 /2018

2  Thank Jeanette l

Reviewed 21 May 2018

I'm usually pretty down on McD's as I've found many of them to be filthy dumps staffed by bored kids who couldn't get an order right if you doubled their salary. That's why I was especially impressed by this place, as it is spotlessly clean, new and modern, has a huge and similarly clean Play Place, and the staff is phenomenal!

I ordered through the touchscreen and all three burgers had ingredient changes... much to my surprise when the food arrived (very quickly by the way and from impeccably polite staff) the orders were 100% correct! Wow!

Now THAT is a McD! Kudos to all!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Have been a number of times as it is very convenient when we are in the area. Usually
just an average McDonalds. However on our last visit on a cool windy day the inside temperature was very cold plus the AC/vents were on full blast making the temperature situation worse. We had to take our orders to the car because it was so cold, and I was wearing a sweater, thick winter coat and a touque. Both washrooms needed work. On the good side, friendly staff, clean table and lots of newspapers. I assume this was a temporary situation as these problems can be east to solve.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

You just have to pay close attention to the area and watch the driveways so you don't make the wrong turn. Easy access off the highway and not hard to get in and out of.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

I've been to many many McDonald's restaurants. Too many. But this one disappointed me twice. Both times the food through the drive through wasn't hot, and in fact the fries were barely warm. Had it been once I would have accepted that it happens. Twice in 24 hours was too much.

1  Thank GlenMClark