What a great little get away from city life. I would highly recommend this for a quiet couple's get away (note no kids, no pets, no smoking allowed). Jacuzzi tub, fireplace, leather recliners to sit and watch activity in the marina. The perfect place to just relax and enjoy the slow pace of life in Brentwood Bay. My only complaint is the service in the restaurants was terrible - so slow, waited a long time for even our drink order, appetizers and the bill. Room service was much more prompt and at no extra charge. You really don't have any other food options in the neighbourhood so you are 'stuck' with the hotel. The food is fine, but the service needs improvement.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on pristine Brentwood Bay, in the heart of Victoria's wine country, minutes from Butchart Gardens and with easy access to Downtown Victoria and the Airport, this boutique hotel is a luxury resort with contemporary west coast flair. Each elegant OceanSuite features king size beds, spa-like bathrooms, romantic fireplaces and stunning ocean views. Simple, intimate and relaxing… indulge in a true state of bliss at our full-service spa and enjoy our on site dining while taking in the beautiful view. We’re not a million miles away, it just feels like it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Evoline ltd, Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, HotelQuickly, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Brentwood Bay Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brentwood Bay Hotel Brentwood Bay
- Brentwood Bay Resort And Spa
- Brentwood Bay Inn
- Brentwood Bay Resort & Spa Central Saanich, Vancouver Island