USD 777
Hotels.com
USD 396
USD 387
Hotels.com
The Cedarwood Inn and Suites(Sidney)(Great Value!)
USD 168
Cherry Tree Inn(Saanich)(Great Value!)
USD 240
Travelodge Victoria Airport(Sidney)(Great Value!)
USD 195
USD 186
Best Western Plus Emerald Isle Hotel(Sidney)(Great Value!)
USD 215
USD 246
  • Restaurant
Guest Suites on Benvenuto(Central Saanich)
TripAdvisor
Brentwood Lighthouse(Central Saanich)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbasset houndtudor stylebutchart gardensthe pubenglish tudorvictoria airportliquor outletclose to the airportwifi worked wellmill bayyogurtquaint hotelice machinenice breakfastrooms are cleanstayed here for one nightwould stay here again
Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

I really liked the place, staff is welcoming and really helpful with anything you need! Hotel itself is vintage, which I think makes it a great experience! There s a library on the first floor, where you can also have your breakfast ! It feels like you're a guest a at family's house.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for one night and if i had my way i wished we would have stayed all 5 nights it is an awsome and fun place it is very nice to beable to walk over to the pub and grab a wonderful bite to eat i must say who ever is cooking at the pub they should pay him extra the food was fabulous and very reasonably priced the server was pleasant and very professional so when we are back in victoria we will be back thank you again for the great service
Douglas & Maria from Calgary AB.
April 9/17

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

The Dog is about 7 minutes to the airport, but if you're looking for anything else, you'll have to drive an extra 5 minutes into Sidney. The only restaurant is either in the pub, or across the highway. Overall the rooms are a good size with all the amenities you need. It's a classicly English tudor style, with a breakfast eating area that looks like a library that Sherlock Holmes would be comfortable in. The highway is a bit noisy, but when we were there the windows were being replaced, which might offer some sound insulation. It's comfortable, cozy, and a good example that some old dogs, don't need any new tricks. Recommended for an affordable stay.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 April 2017

We travelled to Victoria for our sons wedding. Loved the name of the inn. A few people we know loved it. We had 7 rooms. We arrived late, greeted by a lovely gentleman who got us checked in right away. We were on the 3rd floor, there's an elevator which was great for my mother in law. Rooms are clean, large, firm mattresses and pillows were adequate. Lots of space to put things. New carpet by the looks of it. Large tv. Free parking and breakfast. Breakfast was lovely, eggs, sausage, fruit, toast, yogurt, juices, cereal, pastries and the coffee is great. We never had an issue with the wifi. We were able to adjust the heat and or air conditioning depending on what we needed. All the staff were great, then again we are very friendly people and show respect and it's been our experience that if you want to be treated well, it starts with you. We got to see John, the Bassett hound. We were a little wary when we realized pets are welcome because my husband has allergies/asthma. Place is cleaned well and he never had a sniffle. Yes there were windows being replaced, we never had an issue. We didn't come here to sleep in the room all day. In closing, this is not a 5 star, you're not paying for a 5 star. It is a lovely quaint inn where you can sit in the lobby and relax. There is a pub if that's what you like, serves pub food. The only negative thing I could say is I wish we had a mini fridge, when I mentioned it, I was told, they could deliver one. It was our last day so we didn't take them up on it. Elaine accommodated us nicely and was great every time I called before we got there, I called a lot Mike the maintenance man, I think, was great and added to the experience. We would come back.

Room Tip: We were on the front of the building 3rd floor which is noisier because it's street side. We never had an issue.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Wendykavanagh10
Reviewed 23 March 2017

We had a family get together and this was the most convenient place to stay. The rooms are old and not fancy but clean and the beds were super comfortable. They were in the midst of changing the windows on the rooms so there was more noise than usual but nothing too disturbing. The maid service was spotty .. one lady asked if I wanted to the room cleaned up.. I said yes but not sure if there was a communication breakdown cause it didn't get done.. but wasn't a huge deal to me.

Room Tip: Ask for the side that overlooks the grass area versus the parking lot.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family