See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed one night. Said it was pet friendly. That must mean you get the worst room. We are not fussy but really!?!?!!!! Old old beds. Big hot water tank I bathroom. Asked for more pillows as the ones in the room were so flat. Everything so old and decrepit. Just sad. Please don't say you're pet friendly if that means the room is your worst. Would not recommend this motel.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Debra M
Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

OK the lady running the place was super nice..but no coffee maker no plug-ins any where near a mirror...Blew breaker trying to use hairdryer after I asked for an extension cord... old and needs upgrades I wouldn't stay her again

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Marg W
Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

This place is filthy, run down, and absolutely desperate. We booked here due to the fact they had a "family" room. The beds were extremely uncomfortable, and the mattresses were filthy. We bought bleach to clean everything in the cupboards, and bathroom before we used it. Not to mention we were woken by some other patrons yelling at each other out in front of our room. The lady at the motel did nothing about this,and made no attempt to apologize and assure us it was not a normal thing.

The fridge didn't work, the toilet didn't flush properly, and all the furniture in the room looked like garage sale rejects. The room smelt as bad as it looked as well.

We checked out early to go stay in another hotel, and of course with the seven day cancellation policy we didn't get our refund. I understand why they do this, as I am sure they have lots of people that leave early.

DON'T DO IT!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Alberta P
Reviewed 25 September 2015

We booked two rooms and two days in advance, we wanted to change this to one room and were told their policy is we have to make changes at least 7 days in advance (every place I have stayed in the last 20 years is 24 hrs and some places is zero advance time!!). Then, my daughter went into labour as we arrived and I tried to cancel because of this family emergency and were told the same line. I even offered to pay half rates but they wouldn't budge one dime. Looking at the other reviews I can see why no one wants to stay here as there weren't many cars in the parking lot. Terrible business practices ;-(

Room Tip: Please don't ever book a room here!
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Harvey P
Reviewed 27 May 2015

This hotel has no window screens, no air condition so no way to keep it cool. Tons of spider webs. Bathroom floor is dirty Door does't shut Beds are small doubles. No many things good about this hotel. I booked four nights staying three and they still made me pay for four even though I cancelled three days in advance. Most hotels are 24 hours

Room Tip: No room is good
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business