“Top local restaurant”

Price range: USD 28 - USD 43
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

If you are hungry, this is the place. No written menu, but plenty of appetizers, primi piatti! The start is fantastic but then the choice is too big. Main course of steack hache is very good. The dessert buffet is amazing. Friendly staff and helpfull chef. A place to stop and come back!! The price is amazing chezp for all that food

1  Thank Ive S

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

We were here and took the taste meny and it was AMAZING! So much food! Incredible service and delicious food. We will definitely come back next time we come to Verona! And a must! The chocolate cake! It’s a crime not to taste it!

Thanks for an memorable evening!

/Ove & Frida

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and myself chose this place because we liked the name and we had a blast! We had a wondeful menu with many starters, meat, salad, fish, soup, sorbet as well as meat and fish again. The food was very delicious, I couldn't eat anymore after it :) The drinks were also really awesome! The owner was very nice and I really hope to be back!

1  Thank lepolak159
Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

Great place great view loved everything! Pasta was the best in my life. Hope to be back one day and eat my favorites again

Reviewed 1 August 2016

We had the chance to host our wedding reception at Michelin Restaurant and it was absolutely FANTASTIC. Food is awesome!!! Best pasta ever! Restaurant is gorgeous, and the service was perfect. Alberto did such a great job...! Very professional and helpful. THANK YOU ALBERTO!
I highly recommand this restaurant!!!!

2  Thank louiseanne1450