“Delicious”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Gerry was very friendly and took time to talk to us.....we felt like we had known her for more than " over lunch "

Reviewed 4 September 2013

There aren't a lot of choices for restaurants on Mayne, but the Green House certainly provides good quality and value. There's a good selection of plates on the menu with something for everyone, and we weren't disappointed ordering the special each day. The server was a lot fun and had some great stories to tell. We went here twice during our four-day stay, and gladly would have gone back for a third time!

Reviewed 3 August 2013 via mobile

Very hospitable and welcoming. I recommend the salmon burger (even a gluten free bun option) or salmon fish and chips. The veggie burger is also very good. Check it out!

Reviewed 12 May 2013

I attended a family gathering at the Green House Bar & Grill. A buffet was served for a wide variety of people - including several vegetarians. The food was consistently good and the staff was attentive and went out of their way to make everyone feel welcome. Although the night was a little too cold to use the deck it does provide a place for smokers to go and a view of the water. All in all, I enjoyed my visit and I want to return as a regular customer when I get a chance.

Reviewed 5 April 2013

we had dinner there last saturday I had roast beef my partner had the trout .. they both were very dry Trout and roast beef were over cooked .. They also were not prepared for weekend guests they were out of alot of menu and wine items ,,, the staff was excellent though maybe a off night ,, we decided not to try the brunch the next day,,,