Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Jana E

Be prepared to fight for your deposit, even if cancellation is well within deadline

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 2 Apr 2022
We booked a cabin for several days in early April '22 and due to family concern had to cancel -- well within the cancellation period. I received the emailed cancellation receipt, however, the management did not return my $1300 deposit to my account for almost a MONTH and I believe that was only because I phoned every day for 1.5 weeks. If you must cancel for any reason, be prepared to fight for your refund!
Date of stay: April 2022
1.0 of 5 bubblesService
Terrace Beach, Owner at Terrace Beach Resort, responded to this review
Responded 7 Apr 2022
Hello,

Processing refunds is a slow process, especially due to the volume of transactions we receive. We do not promise or make any guarantees to guests with regards to refund timelines, however, we do make an effort to process them as quickly as possible. We also do not charge a deposit, so you may have us confused with a different property.

Best Regards,

Deluxe King
No prepayment needed
1.7 km from Terrace Beach Resort
Free parking
Ucluelet's Boutique Hotel - Award Winning Top Ranked - Top 25 Small Hotels In Canada
1.5 km from Terrace Beach Resort
1.6 km from Terrace Beach Resort
0.8 km from Terrace Beach Resort
Waters Edge Shoreside Suites - Resort Exterior - Still Harbour
2.4 km from Terrace Beach Resort
typical bedroom
2.0 km from Terrace Beach Resort
View more hotels in Ucluelet
All reviews terrace beach main floor beds were very comfortable loft cabin trail ocean hottub privacy
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 March 2022

Very poorly managed. Called to cancel on short notice due to a child with COVID, was told over the phone not to worry we would get a full refund as had booked it within the last 48 hours. Call center employee overseas takes your information assuring you of a callback that never comes. Very non communicative, did not return multiple phone calls or emails. Despite being told we would receive a full refund, they finally agreed to only refund our cleaning fee- they have withheld over $400. Called the City of Ucluelet as they DO NOT have a business license and the Better Business Bureau.

Date of stay: January 2022
1  Thank laurajT5116ZY
Terrace Beach, Owner at Terrace Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2022

Hi Laura,

We are sorry that you feel that you had a one star experience with us and we apologize for the communication issues.

We do have a firm cancellation policy that to receive a full refund, guests must cancel at least 30 days before check-in. They can also get a full refund within 48 hours of booking if the cancellation occurs at least 14 days before check-in. If they cancel between 7 and 30 days before check-in, you’ll be charged 50% for all nights. If they cancel less than 7 days before check-in, you’ll be charged 100% for all nights.

We do in fact have a Business License as you will find if you download the file "Business License Holders (August 2021)" here: https://ucluelet.ca/development/business-licences

I hope this clarifies.

Best Regards,

Terrace Beach Resort

Reviewed 15 December 2021 via mobile

I had reservations for Captains quarters and Sea star on November 19th to 22nd. Due to the extreme weather and flooding we were unable to travel to the island. Thankfully the owners of both cabins gave us a 100 percent future credit due to the extreme weather.
We have stayed at this resort in the past and love it! We look forward to our upcoming stay.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 31 October 2021 via mobile

The location is excellent. Outside the cabin you see Terrace Bay. Always calm every time I've been there since it's well protected from ocean waves.
Another bonus is it's about a 5 minute walk to the Wild Pacific Trail, Lighthouse Loop. Highly recommended especially at low tide so you can venture out on to the rocky shoreline where you might find a treasure such as a washed up bouy or some bones from a seal.
The resort is very nice but I'm giving it a reserved rating, hoping that a few suggestions might be helpful.
It is a totally hands off rental meaning from booking online to departing the rental there is absolutely no human contact either via phone or email.
I did try calling the number listed on the website to confirm our rental but it kept dropping immediately. It did make me nervous since when booking the only email confirmation I did get was from an unknown site that only listed the date I booked and never listed the date I booked for.
We were never provided information on how to connect to the wifi so our data was eaten up big time. There were a couple of pages of rules in the cabin but sharing the wifi information was completely overlooked.
Check out was never explained. We thought maybe there was a key drop box where we found the envelope upon arrival near the office.
The only box around was a box of poop bags. Good to have but not what we were looking for.
We noticed a cleaning person and asked where we were supposed to put the key. She said to give it to her. (I hope we didn't give the key to some random person.)
We then mentioned that we didn't have any wifi password where she cheerily stated the user name and wifi. I asked her how were we to know that, where upon a questionable look came over her face.
I would stay again but my initial stay would have been a little less stressful had I known a couple of extra details.

Room tip: You must be comfortable with not having any direct contact with anyone. Not phone or email. Some people will not be comfortable with that.
Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 September 2021

My wife and I haven’t had a good night sleep in 3 days since we arrived at the Terrace Beach Resort. Every night between 10PM and about 7AM there was a loud generator that started up that sounded like it was right under our room. Multiple calls at night to the “7x24”customer support phone number went straight to voice mail. If we did receive a call back the next morning, promises to “look into it” did little to stop the noise the next night.

The room costs us over $300 / night and it was a poor experience and not a good value.

Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 24 July 2021 via mobile

This resort has excellent access to terrace beach and close proximity to the wild pacific trail. The resort units themselves have lots of stairs and ramps to access the board walk units. If you have any mobility issues are trouble making numerous trips from the parking lot up stairs to the suites I would pass on this property. Also beware of nails and screws scattered around the parking lot from recent renovations.

Room tip: Check the highway road closer schedule during construction
Date of stay: July 2021