“So glad I went!”
Review of The Taphouse

The Taphouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The Taphouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #73 of 928 Restaurants in Surrey
Price range: USD 4 - USD 19
Cuisines: Pub, Gastropub
Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

I Loved the food and the venue. I was first worried about some of the reviews but those were never realized. The outdoor patio was classy and the service was great. I Will Definitely be back again.

Reviewed 16 September 2016

I had the ribs. Service was prompt. they have a good projection TV and I watched the football game. They had good selction of draft beer, with some of their own versions. out door patio was packed so I went inside.

Reviewed 7 September 2016

I have been to The Taphouse before and was impressed. Unfortunately they had a rough evening this time. Most of the food was delivered to the table at best warm to cold, and underwhelmed in that state. Of our whole table, the only two items that met the standard were the beer battered fries and the Mac and Cheese. Even though the restaurant was not busy the service was not particularly attentive. No apology for the state of our meals. Like I said, not a good night, but in my opinion not indicative of the typical night at this establishment.

The one shining light was the entertainment. Andrew Christopher was the Acoustic night entertainment, and was phenomenal. He took requests from the audience and was able to fulfill them. The rest of the material was well thought out and although almost all of it was familiar he put his own personality into the delivery.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

Great happy hour patio. Servers were quite nice also. My coworkers and i ordered dinner, and it was ok. Not quite the hype i had heard their food was from others....

Reviewed 21 August 2016

very good food ;service was great and the manager made us so welcome. Atmosphere was great and the olympics were on the TV.