“Tasty Lunch”
Review of Milestones

Milestones
Ranked #57 of 971 Restaurants in Surrey
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Whether you come for a favourite meal or love trying new and trendy dishes, Milestones is all about great food without the pretension. Serving lunch, dinner and weekend brunch, there's something for everyone. Make sure to try our signature drink, the Original Bellini when you stop by.
Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

I was at the Guilford Town Centre recently and had an hour to kill at lunch time. Despite a previous lacklustre dinner experience at this location I was in the mood for something better than fast food and decided to give Milestones another try and ended up having a much better experience.

The service was fast, helpful and friendly. My shaved prime rib sandwich was excellent with a really nice horseradish aioli and a nice side of any jus to dip in. I really enjoyed my lunch.

If I could make one minor suggestion it would be to serve the au jus in a larger cup/container more suitable for dipping such a large sandwich in. Very tasty though, is definitely order this again.

Date of visit: November 2016

Reviewed 6 November 2016

Visited this restaurant because it was close to my hotel. Its a chain restaurant so my expectations were not high. Happy to say my expectations were wrong. It's a very nice restaurant, the atmosphere is pleasant and relaxing, the menu is well balanced with a good selection of appies, pasta, burgers, steaks and a great prime rib. The food quality is very good as was the service.I can only say good things. Its well worth a try.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

We have really enjoyed the menu at Milestones they are working hard at changing things when certain dishes don't work out . The is very difficult task when you are ruled from Toronto . In addition the service at South Surrey and Langley has been very good . Thank you

Reviewed 14 October 2016

Milestone's is a fairly consistently good chain, rather like Earls, so I always know to expect quality. This location was extra impressive for its architecture and views.
Interesting to note that I ordered the same Roasted Beet & Goat Cheese salad (plus chicken) in two Milestone's restaurants within the same week (one in Calgary, and this Surrey location), and the salad was considerably smaller here in Surrey than it was in Calgary... Maybe that's down to different kitchen staff? Even smaller, it was still excellent.
Recommended.

Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

Came for a business lunch with a large group and the service was excellent. The staff were efficient and had the reservation ready and all aspects of the ordering was quick and efficient. The staff were very friendly and knowledgeable.

I ordered the crispy chicken sandwich with fries which was very flavourful and cooked perfectly. The fries were outstanding.

I would not hesitate to order the same thing again in the future but there are definitely a number of items on the menu that looked appetizing.