“Great breakfasts and burgers”

Coast Country Diner
Ranked #19 of 928 Restaurants in Surrey
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 4 February 2016

Been there many times with the girlfriend for breakfast and lunch. We have never been disappointed. The omlettes are accompanied with home made potatoes and are very tasty. The same goes for the burgers with homemade fries.

Reviewed 11 December 2015

Have eaten here a few times with some golfing buddies and we are all pleased with the nice food, ample quantity and fair value.Simple,tasty fare!

Reviewed 7 December 2015 via mobile

I wanted to take my daughters for brunch and had driven past many times but never stopped. Thank goodness we stopped and tried it out today! Service was awesome, food was delicious home style, and the plates were enormous! We will definitely be back!

1  Thank Tjp101010
Reviewed 23 November 2015

Since I was so disappointed a couple of weeks ago at Browns Social house with their Eggs Benny,I knew I had to come here.Newly discovered by me,such a shame that I have just driven by & never went in.Now I know better!

So had the breakfast special as friend was having eggs benny...knew I could compare from hers.Wow,what a difference!There was enough hollandaise on that plate for both of us........nummy!So I had 2 poached eggs, 3 beautifully cooked pieces of bacon,shredded hash browns & toast for $8.50.So good,no comparison to Browns!She loved hers very much too & said she had to bring another friend there as she loved lots of hollandaise sauce too.
The service is always fun, pleasant & fast!
Next time you see it stop by,they serve breakfast & lunch until 2PM,then they close.

Reviewed 14 November 2015

Have passed this diner many times and thought it was time to give it a try. Unbelievable portions. The omelettes must have several eggs in them and the hash browns could easily feed six people!! Just good, down home cooking...not fancy. Bring folks here who enjoy big, hardy breakfasts. The jams/peanut butter packages are plentiful on each table. Who could only use 1 with these portion sizes.... Prices are very reasonable also.

sizes.....