“Mother's day lunch”

Bozzini's Restaurants
Reserve with OpenTable
Bozzini's Restaurants is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #69 of 925 Restaurants in Surrey
Cuisines: Greek
Neighbourhood: Whalley
Neighbourhood: Whalley
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Today I went to Bozzini 's in Surrey for Mother's day lunch with my daughter and 3 young children. The food was delicious and appreciated by (even) the 4 year old. The waitress was so gracious and accommodating to our many requests. Did I say the food was the best. We had Spanakapita, calamari, humus and pita bread and both lamb and chicken souvlaki. All excellent. The tzatziki and Greek salad are among the best I have tasted.
And then at the end my daughter and I were presented with a lovely carnation.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

We've lived near Bozzini's for years and never tried it out. However one night we decided to try it out and were happy we did. The pasta was very good, and even had a curry that my father enjoyed. Even with the other restaurants in the area this has turned into our fall back restaurant for when we want to order out and can't decide.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

I wouldn't normally choose this location or this type of multi-ethnic restaurant (Greek, Italian, Indian dishes all on the menu) but it's close to my in-law's place, and they suggested it. The baked seafood linguini I ordered was delicious, as was my wife's souvlaki. The servers were very pleasant, and it was a nice meal overall!

Reviewed 14 November 2017

Really enjoyed our meal and friendly service. The greek salad, tzatziki, lemon potatoes, and wonderful rice all come with most meals. In the warmer weather, it is possible to sit out on the patio, but not for us tonight. This is a Greek/Italian restaurant with free parking and has been in business for a few decades, but the decor looks reasonably modern.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Wanted a quick inexpensive dinner after working late. Dropped into this restaurant and received a warm reception. Service is good and attentive. Food tasty hot and served promptly. Price is very reasonable. Will come again and will recommend to others.