“Happy hour”

Ranked #16 of 927 Restaurants in Surrey
Price range: USD 12 - USD 23
Cuisines: Contemporary, International, Canadian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: We grew up where regular family gatherings were always built around unbelievably great food, now as restaurant owners we want to bring that same feeling to all of our guests.
Reviewed 22 January 2018

My favourite happy hour in South Surrey. Love the dry ribs and cauliflower appies. Too bad they recently raised their prices but still a great place for happy hour!

Reviewed 9 January 2018

Recently held a birthday party for 70 people in their party room. The venue was perfect, the food was delicious, the service was outstanding and it didn't go unnoticed by our guests. The staff made this event easy to organize and it was stress free. Free parking too.

Reviewed 8 December 2017

I went with a friend for lunch and the food was really good and the service was excellent.
She had the apple, chicken, mango panni and I had the fish tacos. Both were really, really good. The waitress was excellent and we really enjoyed our time there.

I posted a review before where I stated I was disappointed. Very quickly the Vice-president of Sammy J's contacted me. I cannot express how happy I am with the concern he showed.

I am happy that I gave them another chance and will be definitely be going back again.

1  Thank NALLangely_BC
Reviewed 27 November 2017

I came here with a group of friends. The service was so slow for a Wednesday night. The drink I had was very good! We had to ask more then once to get water and they never come to top your water up at all. One of the people in our groups got a plastic piece in his food and actually chewed it. When the waitress came back he showed her and she just said Oh sorry.. and that was the end of that! I could not believe that.. My food was pretty good. I would go back to Sammy J peppers but not this location!

1  Thank Dani K
Steve G, Owner at Sammy J's Grill & Bar South Surrey, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write your review for our Sammy J’s Grill & Bar location. We greatly appreciate all of our guest feedback and reviews. Please email me at steve@sammyjs.ca so that I can better address your concern. Your time is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely, Steve Gardner, Vice President / Owner, Sammy J’s Grill & Bar Ltd.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

We held a cocktail-style party at Sammy J's for a recent business event. The service and food exceeded our expectations. We had lots of good feedback from our guests, and will definitely use this venue again.

1  Thank SaraF1038