See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

The bed sheets were dirty with hair. They cleaned the room only once during a whole week stay and still it was dirty. We didn't have enough towels and the catlleries and pots were oily. I bought new electric cattle (because they didn't have one) and new pots and catlleries. Yes, this is how dirty it was! The receptionist didn't give me my $50 deposit back and blamed me for a late checkout, even though I informed him in advance that I'll be late in an hour and half. And that was after I was generous and kind to offer them to keep all the kitchen stuff that I bought. Later I got so upset and gave it all to the cleaning ladies.
It's very far from Downtown, nearly an hour drive and each time going there was a project.
I Wouldn't stay there again and neither do you.
Yaik! So dirty!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 August 2017

This hotel is not a hotel I recommend to anyone, its not a safe place to stay please do not stay there with your family. What we experienced was not okay! The Manager was no where around to help us we were treated poorly we left at midnight to find another hotel as we were threaten at 1130 at nigh over a hotel phone the front desk connect this call and just acted stupid their was very suspicious activities the whole time we stayed which wasn't long.. I had my 1 year old with me what a mistake but they wouldn't let us cancel are hotel room a week and half before our stay if we did they would charge us full and well I ended up having to pay in full they couldn't care less I have never been in such a bad hotel as this one was!

Stayed: August 2017
2  Thank 254lindy
Reviewed 12 July 2017

I have been to many places, many hotels but I find Canadian Inn the worst place. First, they placed us into the next building which segregated from the first building. This is actually at the back. No one can see you there. There are broken car door glass on the floor's parking lot, that makes you quiver. We enter the room, it was no smoking but cigarette buts where all over the place and entire building was reeking with smokes. Dirty, dirty and dirty place. Everything you touch is dirty. There are people in the parking lot but I am sure they are not guest of the hotel. My suggestion never look at this place, stay away. Worst place!!!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank J58Judy
Reviewed 5 April 2017

I stayed there one night of four and left. They refused to refund my prepayed 4 night stay. Flood in room. Fire Alarm in middle of night. crack smoking in Hall outside door, poor internet service, crappy heater, police visit to hotel. I am suing them for my money they kept. DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank randolph02
Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

The first night I was there the police were there also. They warned me to be vigilant. They are called to the property on a regular basis. The parking area is filthy so my first impression wasn't good. I had originally been in a room on the 2nd floor the people above me paced and stomped across their room the entire night. My deadbolt did not work and I felt REALLY unsafe. The bed was old and had deep sunken areas in the mattress. No sign of bedbugs but gross.
The next morning I told the desk clerk about my concerns. He offered me another room on the 3rd/top floor. I checked it out and it was a lot better. Cleaner, newer mattress, a door that locked, and a cleaner bathroom. I stayed there the rest of my stay (2 more prepaid nights)
I'm fairly accepting of most situations especially when I'm not shelling out cash for 5 star resorts but this was pretty unacceptable even for Knott2picky.
I would have given this place a 1 star rating but because they offered to change my room without any hesitation and tried to give me the best of what they had to offer I have to respect their efforts and give some credit.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo