“Fish tacos are fabulous! ”
Review of Browns Socialhouse

Browns Socialhouse
Ranked #43 of 927 Restaurants in Surrey
Price range: USD 7 - USD 19
Cuisines: American, Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Hwy 10 & 52nd Ave
Description: Browns Panorama is located in the new commercial development, Panorama Place, at the corner of 152nd and Highway 10 in Surrey. This area is experiencing considerable growth and is rapidly becoming Surrey's next business hub. We're so happy to bring our tasty eats and social scene to this exciting neighbourhood.
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

We went with another couple and she recommended the fish tacos, they were tremendous! Large portion of fish with finely chopped coleslaw and a hint of heat. So delicious!

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

We came here for just desserts. There are 3 to choose from - key lime pie, chocolate brownie and Oreo jar. We had the first two. Just the right amount of tartness on the key lime with a light mousse filling and coconut crust. A bigger slice would be even yummier.

The brownie was a decent size. It was topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, drizzled with a sweet caramel with bits of chocolate chips. For me, the brownie was a bit dry and overall, sweetness was rated 8. (10 being too sweet).

Our server was friendly and was willing to split our desserts in half. Will be back to make an attempt at the food menu.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

I enjoy the cod bowl at Brown's Social House. I was a little disappointed with my lunch this time. I appreciate that it is easy to overcook fish, and unfortunately this time it was overcooked. I'll order my favourite meal again, but will ask that the cod be undercooked rather than overcooked.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

We went with our friends for dinner and had a good time and meal. The frozen Belini's are really good. Our Dry Crispy Pork Rib appy was delicious. My wife and I both had the Fish Tacos with yam fries. Very good. Our friends enjoyed their meals as well. Very friendly service. Ample free parking.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

First time to this location & the service & food was awesome.
My wife, 5-1/2yr. old grandson & myself enjoyed an excellent meal a couple of weeks ago.