“Today my hubby & I needed a coffee break after doctors appointment”
Review of Browns Socialhouse

Browns Socialhouse
Ranked #43 of 927 Restaurants in Surrey
Price range: USD 7 - USD 19
Cuisines: American, Canadian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Hwy 10 & 52nd Ave
Description: Browns Panorama is located in the new commercial development, Panorama Place, at the corner of 152nd and Highway 10 in Surrey. This area is experiencing considerable growth and is rapidly becoming Surrey's next business hub. We're so happy to bring our tasty eats and social scene to this exciting neighbourhood.
Reviewed 22 July 2016

He has been in the hospital for 3+ months .So we decided to treat ourselves since it was a beautiful day & we wanted to sit on the patio for coffee & dessert.My hubby is in a wheelchair & it was a difficult task to get onto the patio.The patio door is not wide enough for a wheelchair so we had to work our way through the bar.When we finally got there we both had key lime pie & good coffee........it was great but I will not tackle that again......just too much work!

Reviewed 19 July 2016

I was in Vancouver with a friend in June 2016 and came across this restaurant when we were looking for somewhere to eat. I had a great potato crusted halibut with coconut rice and an amazing salad for dinner. The service was very good and the wine enjoyable. It was a very busy Friday evening but that didn't seem to detract from the overall experience. Wouldn't hesitate to return if I get back to Vancouver.

Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

The food wasn't as good of quality as other Browns locations. They brought 3 lemonades with brown flakes in it before I finally changed my mind. I will not be going back

Reviewed 13 July 2016

My husband and I go here a few times a year. We always get the chicken burger. It is pretty spicy. We have gone for brunch too and I got the black bean burrito. It was amazing! Their bellinis there are awesome too!

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Want brunch on the weekend - but 11 a.m. is a little too late to wait? Browns is one of the few spots in town where you can get a decent brunch at 10 a.m. on the weekends. I had the prosciutto Eggs Benedict (ask for them "soft" to be sure you get them done right) with a spicy Caesar - and while I could have done with a touch more prosciutto with the eggs, both were pretty good. Sundays & Mondays all pizzas are only $10: I found both the Biltomore (pesto, feta, shrimp, sundried tomato, jalapeño white sauce) and the Margherita (basil, bocconcini, fresh parmesan) were excellent. Also, I believe on weekends kids are welcome (not sure about later hours).