“Good, regular Chinese food. ”

Lee Yuen Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #505 of 964 Restaurants in Surrey
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: If you enjoy seafood then treat yourself to a meal at Lee Yuen Seafood Restaurant in Surrey. Family-owned and operated for over 24 years, our restaurant provides diners with fresh, authentic Chinese cuisine. While we specialize in fresh seafood dishes, our menu also includes a number of other options, including beef, pork and chicken items. Our talented chefs have also created a wide selection of specialty dishes, inspired by personal and family recipes and sure to satisfy the hunger of any diner. Whether you're ordering dinner for the whole family or stopping by for a quick break from work, we look forward to serving you.
Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

Staff very friendly.
Food is fresh and hot.
The carpets are old and soiled- the interior needs some freshening.
The food is good and priced appropriately.
You'll be satisfied.

Date of visit: January 2017

Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

....a hole in the wall type joint! The exterior and interior really screams go away!!!

Flavour
- authentic Chinese rest food and portions
- while I do not know for sure if they don't use MSG...I didn't react to it
- food comes out piping hot

- no complaints

Portions
- no complaints

Wouldn't hesitate to go again for sure!

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 19 November 2016

On the inside this is one of the nicest Chinese restaurants I've been to. I strongly recommend the wor won ton soup, a large will easily feed 2 with leftovers! their prawns and broccoli are also excellen, as well as any of the other staple chinese cuisine dishes.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

My family and I placed an order for delivery. We ordered the scallops and vegetables dish for $20. Unfortunately we received very little quantity for such a hefty price. The container was only half full and barely had any scallops. I phoned the restaurant and spoke with the manager. He mentioned that the price of scallops is high right now and refused to do anything. I do not agree with the pricing for such a low amount of food. Especially it being a Chinese "seafood" restaurant.

This was the first time ordering from Lee Yuen Seafood Restaurant. Sad to say it will be our first and last time.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

20 years now and never disappointed. 10% off take out. Only downside is the majority of clientele cannot operate motor vehicles safely but drive here anyway. Use caution in the parking lot.

Date of visit: August 2016